Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea what is wrong as I read the comments and people say to get to CIT and recalibrate proximity sensor in order to fix it (MI5 Oreo version)
Well since I moved to 8.3.1 (Wiped data and cache..) and also in 8.3.8..There is no proximity sensor option on CIT!
So no way to calibrate anything..
Sensors still not working..Really have no idea what is wrong ;(

I really have no idea what is wrong as I read the comments and people say to get to CIT and recalibrate proximity sensor in order to fix it (MI5 Oreo version)
Well since I moved to 8.3.1 (Wiped data and cache..) and also in 8.3.8..There is no proximity sensor option on CIT!
In CIT Sensor calibration is Hardware test 9 , just click and calibrate and it will work until next reboot

To Access CIT : tap on kernel version in all specs til you get in or directly dial * # * # 64663 # * # *

Last edited:
Hello guys. The *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* doesn't work yet... Some advice? Mi6

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

T
This is the only way to fix the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* black screen problem for both back and front camera. You know that mi6 and mix 2 had that same kernel. For me and my mix2 worked like a charm. Just flash it and Google cam Hdr + mod will work as it should be like 8.2.1 rom...

Furthermore in the last apk by bsg based on 3.2 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version 3.1 touch to focus working flawlessly. Just test it
Thanks a lot! I should flash again after updating next week right?

Reactions: Roberto Filho
In CIT Sensor calibration is Hardware test 9 , just click and calibrate and it will work until next reboot

To Access CIT : tap on kernel version in all specs til you get in or directly dial * # * # 64663 # * # *
Thanks but..I already said.. that option is missing since I updated to Oreo...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-10-00-03-35-819_com.miui.cit.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-10-00-03-35-819_com.miui.cit.png
    2 MB · Views: 513

I confirm this bug for MI5. I will tell you more: this bug varies between phones. I have a white one, manufactured 10.2016, and my sister has the gold one. The thing is, I have no problems at all, but she indeed has lost all sensors after update to oreo. And I have that calibration on test 9, she don't. She also does not have tests for accelerometer, pressure, gyroscope or light sensors. please help.

Anyone else experiencing problems with Mi remote app? (Mi5)
I can not add shortcut to home screen. Mi remote suggests to allow permissions for the app but all permissions are enabled and in Security -> Persissions the app itself is missing under "Allow home screen shortcut" option. Is there a way to add the app manually?

Hope I make sense

Hello,

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to roms for the Mi Mix.
Currently, I have MIUI Global 9.2 Stable (NAHMIEK) installed.
Now I'm not sure what ROM I should install from here.
The latest MIUI Stable with MIUI 9.5 for the Mi Mix is V9.5.1.0.NAHCNFA_v9-7.0.zip
But weekly and it is 8.3.8?

Could someone explain this to me please?
For me, I definitely prefer a stable phone with a small amount of bugs and other problems.

And the only way to install those roms is via TWRP?
So no way to install it with the MIUI updater and choose the zip myself, like I did it with the rom I have currently installed?

rgds

Anyone with redmi note 3 pro have problem with WiFi signal connection or mobile data connection?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Does this mean that everytime you update you have to reinstall all apps and setup again the phone and apps? Or do you make a backapp of all the apps and setup? If so, how do you make this backup? Thanks.
What i did was clear art/dalvik and cache, then i installed the rom and cleared again the caches. No need to reinstal the apps

Reactions: Jesús.
Mi Note 3 v9.5.3.0 stable
theme application is connected to Chinese servers.....
is it possible to go back to the previous version?

Do you use magisk?
Thats make proximity sensor not working. I found a bug from magisk 16.00 make proximity crash.
Uninstall magisk 16 from magisk manager, reboot your phone. If you want to root, use magisk 15.4, this release work with mi5 oreo. Your proximity work too. But becarefull with any magisk module, because some of module will crash with proximity sensor too. Don't use dolby atmos module for oreo, this module is crash too. Use viper for audio module, work perfectly.

I have flashed the 8.3.8 on my Mido but when it boots the screen remains totally black. When I push the power button the power menu appears but screen remains black.. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Does stable rom V9.5.2.0 for Mix 2 have Face Unlock? What is in this rom NOT included compared to the actual beta rom 8.3.8?
Beta ROM's are typically 6-8 weeks "more advanced" in feature sets.
It will come eventually when the stable is built on a suitably de-bugged "Beta".

If you want the latest and greatest, it comes with a requirement for "bug tolerance" from the user.

Reactions: delboy
Proximity sensor calibration option should have in CIT, see below (Mi5 Oreo 8.3.8):

8bd400ed8bf3cc33de97cf7aa08e3bc4.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi5 Oreo not so fast as Naugat and battery drain. eat 30% battery at night .

I am use Magisk 16, before update and got problem with proximity. But ease to calibrate once, than reinstall Magisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.