Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this update drains battery much faster than before on my r4x.

I have that same problem too. As you can see, GPS always on
Screenshot_2018-03-14-09-05-05-919_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2018-03-14-09-09-37-166_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:
Bug gallery mi5pro oreo

Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:437)
    at com.android.internal.app.ResolverActivity$ResolveListAdapter.getDisplayResolveInfo(Unknown Source:2)
    at com.android.internal.app.ResolverActivity.startSelected(Unknown Source:14)
    at com.android.internal.app.ChooserActivity.startSelected(Unknown Source:9)
    at com.android.internal.app.ResolverActivity$ItemClickListener.onItemClick(Unknown Source:46)
    at android.widget.AdapterView.performItemClick(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.widget.AbsListView.performItemClick(Unknown Source:96)
    at android.widget.AbsListView$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:62)
    at android.widget.AbsListView$3.run(Unknown Source:48)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:203)

[QUOTE = "Vsadnikislda1, post: 411897, member: 169959"] downgrade para o priveous não funciona. (O Lançador não inicia [/ QUOTE]
Brother, Download the rom of your device on the xiaomi site, the latest stable version and flash via xiaomi flash tool. Then make the twrp flash and flash the room you want ...
I thought that flashing previous version of the weekly rom will be enough. Why is it necessary to do all this steps?

Baterry drain very fast in Redmi Note 4 Mido Snapdragon 625 in Idle Mode or with data or wi-fi connected.

In Global ROM does not have this problem.

Massive battery drain on Mi5s with this version. Also, device is hot almost all the time.
Done the installation twice, every time with Factory reset. Huge difference between this and the previous. Something is hogging the CPU.

http://i63.tinypic.com/25085sn.png
25085sn.png
I too have major battery drain, Mi5s
phone doesn't last a day. Device is now off (battery dead) but last I saw Android system was using 85% battery

@Mi MIX 2 users:
did your WLAN tethering work?
can enable it, other wireless devices can connect to but not use this connection (it seems no data is transferred)

@Mi MIX 2 users:
did your WLAN tethering work?
can enable it, other wireless devices can connect to but not use this connection (it seems no data is transferred)
Search in the market "DF tethering fix".
Use it and the other devices will work

Hi everyone. With the most recent weekly based on OREO, I get problem using Titanium Backup on my MI5. I can do backups but it's impossible to restore an app.
Am I the only one ?

Do you guys have screen mirror at Mi6 8.3.8 ? Because i don't. I don't know if previous build have it as I didn't look for it before. Does Miui remove screen mirror from android? I remember my Mi4c had it.

Hi,

After used almost 1 week, no problem. The only thing is the battery usage, drain fast on Mi Note 3.

Cumps

Hi! I have Redmi Note 4 global (mido), and in my Laptop I have Windows 8.1. Is it normal that when I connect my xiaomi to the Laptop via usb, the notification "safely remove hardware" doesn't show up"? If I connect for instance an usb stick, the notification always shows up. Thanks.

I have Redmi 5 Plus, are the gestures available in the latest stable V9.5.1.0 or only in China dev?

And if your try your card on their no issue phone, does it work ?
Could be your phone, an issue with the try also.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, I am glad that both phones are running smoothly. That's why I do not want to do any experiments!

Do you guys have screen mirror at Mi6 8.3.8 ? Because i don't. I don't know if previous build have it as I didn't look for it before. Does Miui remove screen mirror from android? I remember my Mi4c had it.

Wireless Display / Screen Mirroring toggle in the status bar was removed by Xiaomi's Developer not Xiaomi.eu a few weeks ago, you can still access it by Settings / More / Wireless Display.

Reactions: ParisDalas
Status
Not open for further replies.