Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your advice. I'm downloading it.
I did dirty flash from .12 build (I did wipes Dalvik / Cache partitions, and installed Magisk v16, SafetyNet flag It's "green" and show It Certified Device in PlayStore) and everything works fine here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bottle
8.4.12 No Bluetooth on Mi MIX, but now 8.4.19 suspended for Mi MIX

So still no Bluetooth :(

@ingbrzy Could you upload libbluetooth_jni.so for 9.4.12 (Mi MIX)? The kernel module is missing

8.4.12 No Bluetooth on Mi MIX, but now 8.4.19 suspended for Mi MIX

So still no Bluetooth :(

@ingbrzy Could you upload libbluetooth_jni.so for 9.4.12 (Mi MIX)? The kernel module is missing
Bluetooth works on MI MIX 8.4.12 without any problems. Your mistake must be elsewhere. I recommend downloading and installing again

Its time to migrate on Redmi 3 and Mi Max to Global rom, Xiaomi.eu last time have to many bugs. Now i cant use phones - Fc Google Play and system android.

Anyone try Global? I allways use Xiaomi.eu and sometimes China to check issues, never try Global.

Bluetooth works on MI MIX 8.4.12 without any problems. Your mistake must be elsewhere. I recommend downloading and installing again
I did, but without luck

Even verified checksum on both sides and the all match up. I feel like the update script might be having issues

If you're rooted, could you pass me your /system/lib/libbluetooth_jni.so?

Hi, for Redmi Note 4 mtk battery not reach 100% only 95%. This bug is since 8.2.8 (8.2.1 is fine) could you check please?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Still drain battery. Does anyone else have the same?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-22-11-51-39-175_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-22-11-51-39-175_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 446
Reactions: InfectedMushroom
@ingbrzy and others ... It seems 2018 is the Worst Year for MIUI ... I never saw that number of bugs and devices suspended. If you check OnePlus OOS which is new compared to MiUi "I knew since it was a Software Only and we flash it on other devices" ... Now OOS is too STABLE, FAST, and EASY compared to MiUi. I HOPE MIUI comes BACK BETTER ... I HAVE now the MIX2 since 2 weeks suspended ... No body knows why ??
One plus has its problems also .I had the One plus 2 .It only got one major update .They promised that it would get nougat .year later it was no its not getting nougat .And it also was full of bugs . When it was stable on marshmellow they stopped providing it with updates .It didnt even get one security update after the last release .

And i have a MI MIX .Better one that works and wait a week longer .Than a rom full of bugs and other problems . And another thing .OP doesnt give you weekly updates as far as i know . So your new OP doesnt get the latest security updates fast .Although the were faster with updating the 3t to oreo as my mix did .

Reactions: El Porcharo
Yep, on 8.4.12 everything work correctly

I solved it in an unorthodox way, I installed the stable EU 9.2.10 in dirty, only wipes cache / dalvik.

The phone has booted, with multiple recurring FC messages on Android system.But the previous message does not appear and it was hung after a minute ... I have been able to make backup copies of everything. That if canceling the FC message continuously.

I placed the last 8.4.19 and no problem at all, the message "system" was missing and the phone is OK another time. I don't know if this a problem of my phone, so far I have updated the dev without problems.

is there no update for the MI6 anymore or am I just too stupid to see it? Last week I didn't see it either...

I flashed Mi5 8.4.19 Global dev and now I can't go back to MIUI android 7.0, I tried flash Xiaomi.eu 9.5.1.0 and fastboot 9.5.2.0 China stable but the screen stuck at Mi (power by android) screen. Does any of you face this problem, any solution? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.