Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenzo - after 5 mins "system is not responding" notification, another 1 min phone stopped. Same with 8.4.12 giving the same problem, back to 8.3.29
I have a same issue, check page 5 in this ROM, for me the solution is going back last stable, and later going back 8.4.19 in my kate.

miui_MIMIXGlobal_8.4.19_0114578e8e_8.0.zip works fine :)

BUT :(

- it works best as an update e.g. of miui_MIMIXGlobal_7.5.25_0cc67107a6_6.0.zip

- the data partition is always encrypted, have already tried everything

- Theme from third party sources does not work

- after format data is missing e.g. the thememanager

Screenshot_2018-04-23-06-16-10-690_com.android.thememanager.png Screenshot_2018-04-23-06-15-22-156_com.miui.home.jpg Screenshot_2018-04-23-06-15-24-862_com.miui.gif Screenshot_2018-04-23-06-23-26-421_com.android.jpg

System runs optimally after clearing

thermal engine

and

thermal-engine-8996-high.conf
thermal-engine-8996-map.conf
thermal-engine-8996.conf

otherwise the CPU frequency is severely throttled.

Screenshot_2018-04-23-00-33-54-912_flar2.exkernelmanager.jpg CPU max. 1056

After that all cores run with Freq min = 307

Screenshot_2018-04-23-00-47-18-725_flar2.exkernelmanager.jpg Screenshot_2018-04-23-00-54-02-212_ccc71.at.jpg system_server will be even less, system is running for 1 hour

Edit:

/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata /data ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,noauto_da_alloc,discard wait,check,reservedsize=128M,fileencryption=ice or encryptable=footer -> it does not work, it is still encrypted

Hint:

is missing:
/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata /data f2fs nosuid,nodev,noatime,inline_xattr wait,encryptable=footer,check

available:
/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata /data ext4 nosuid,nodev,noatime,barrier=1,noauto_da_alloc wait,encryptable=footer,check

fstab.qcom
f2fs & ext4

Screenshot - without magisk, with Magisk hangs the system, hardly to operate

photo_2018-04-23_19-47-07.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fifamaniac
hello, thanks for the rom! I'm currently on stable for mido V9.5.1.0NCFCNFA_v9-7.0. I can't find the face unlock feature, is it only availabe on weeklies? I read before at page 1 that you have to wipe /cust in TWRP but I can't find such folder in the TWRP folder, but I did find that folder under Root. So is there any solution for it? If not then it's also okay, I'm just curious about it. Overall a superb rom, smooth and fast!

hello, thanks for the rom! I'm currently on stable for mido V9.5.1.0NCFCNFA_v9-7.0. I can't find the face unlock feature, is it only availabe on weeklies? I read before at page 1 that you have to wipe /cust in TWRP but I can't find such folder in the TWRP folder, but I did find that folder under Root. So is there any solution for it? If not then it's also okay, I'm just curious about it. Overall a superb rom, smooth and fast!

+1 but on redmi 5 plus .. Just curious too.
Thanks

Boa Noite,

alguém com este problema na leitura da bateria?
Será problema desta nova actualização?
agradeço ajuda..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-22-23-47-08-915.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-22-23-47-08-915.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 616
You're not seriously telling us that you install weekly beta versions on a device you "absolutely need for your job", do you? What part of "beta" did you not understand?
But to help you: If you need a flawless device, install a stable software - easy as that!

I believe most of people here install Dev ROM on their daily phone, but the bravest of all are these who install Dev ROM on their wives's phone hahaha

[QUOTE = "Fifamaniac, post: 417597, member: 191617"] Esquesito ... Mas ao mesmo tempo não tão Esquisito como isso ... 42 segundos de uso ??? [/ QUOTE]

Muito esquisito, coma bateria carregada ao máximo, a leitura está completamente errada..
O telem é o Mi 5s plus

[QUOTE = "brunofernandestm, post: 417598, membro: 170846"] [QUOTE = "Fifamaniac, post: 417597, membro: 191617"] Esquesito ... Mas ao mesmo tempo não tão Esquisito como isso ... 42 segundos de uso ??? [/ QUOTE]

Muito esquisito, a leitura está completamente errada ..
O telem é o Mi 5s mais [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "brunofernandestm, post: 417598, membro: 170846"] [QUOTE = "Fifamaniac, post: 417597, membro: 191617"] Esquesito ... Mas ao mesmo tempo não tão Esquisito como isso ... 42 segundos de uso ??? [/ QUOTE]

Muito esquisito, a leitura está completamente errada ..
O telem é o Mi 5s mais [/ QUOTE]
Mas afinal quanto tempo de utilização tem o telefone após o carregamento total da bateria? Pois se acabaste de carregar e só tem 42 segundos de utilização... Nao é tão Esquesito como isso..

On mi max hydrogen the original theme lockscreen picture is changed with like a rainbow one too bright to see clearly the time especially on daylight so if you could please revert that with the original one or if someone could post a download link for the original lockscreen wallpaper picture it would be also great. Thanks
did u enable wallpaper carousel?

Buenas noches acabo de instalar la rom 8.4.19 para el Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus y no encuentro la opción para el desbloqueo facial no sé si es la ROM correcta la que estoy instalando alguien me puede ayudar

Buenas noches acabo de instalar la rom 8.4.19 para el Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus y no encuentro la opción para el desbloqueo facial no sé si es la ROM correcta la que estoy instalando alguien me puede ayudar
Dicen que para poder tenerlo tienes que hacer wipe en la carpeta /cust desde twrp, la verdad no he intentado.
Esto dijo ingbrzy "no.. if you are missing face unlock in the settings, wipe content of /cust folder in TWRP..."

Reactions: Josué laroj
I'm installing weekly eu roms by 4 years at least, never had a problem.

That reminds me very much of what I always hear from people who all lose data on their computer: "I'm using it for x years now without backups, never had a problem! How should I know that this is a bad idea?"
Sure, as long as you don't have problems, you don't have problems. But WHEN you have, you're screwed!

But to help you: if one is searching for help and you can help him do that, if not keep your arrogant and useless sentences for yourself, thanks.

Sorry if my reply sounded overly arrogant. But I did indeed give you help (and most probably the best help you can get): Install a stable version of the ROM if you cannot live with the problems of a beta version! I realize you don't want to hear this...

That may well be, and there is absolutely nothing to say against this as long as people are aware of what they're doing, and do not whine that a beta has bugs...

for sure, hahaha.
I'm also using it as daily driver but I had made an comprise and a deal that I will have some issues. Most of the people here (and also in xda) don't know what the are doing. Someone or in some forum told them that is awesome to have the latest version bla bla and now they are only crying without put any value on the dev. Only frustration. It will not be strange one day the devs will say "leaving because other commitments etc" because they tired us

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

Hi All,

I have this issue with "Process system isn't responding" Tried to rollback to 8.4.12 with same result. I successfully fixed the issue with latest stable version, because it was important to me to keep all of the applications. Just installed stable with wipe cache/dalvik only.

Hi All,

I have this issue with "Process system isn't responding" Tried to rollback to 8.4.12 with same result. I successfully fixed the issue with latest stable version, because it was important to me to keep all of the applications. Just installed stable with wipe cache/dalvik only.

I have the same issue, but for me with the lastest stable, I have a message of FC all the time, but the phone no freeze or block, after another try with wipe Dalvik and cache with the 8.4.19 all is ok for me.

Interesting little bug : When doing backup on Mi5s all the widgets disappears after backup is done. Other issue not found, nice, smooth and stable version, just recommend it ! great job !

Status
Not open for further replies.