Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean dirty flash? how to do that? You mean no wiping and flash thru TWRP or Updater?
I always flash using TWRP, with all .zip files (three, being ROM, SuperSU and the Camera2 API) selected at once, then do a wipe of only Cache and Dalvik when the flash is completed, before reboot.

I have always used this method, have never had any issues with it.
I do not guarantee that this way will work, particularly if you have had problems and done rollbacks, full wipe & clean install, since so many times these will change things that are not visible to the user but can affect the flashing process.

Hi @ingbrzy its been a couple of week mi5s getting slower and slower. Everything seems fine after update, but my phone getting slower every day.
Delay in every touch, and apps I open.

Even my redmi note 3 pro seems faster :)

Please help...

Last edited:
Reactions: kamelot
Le icone di notifica non vengono visualizzate su redmi note 4x MTK.

Notify icons cannot shown in redmi note 4x MTK

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

the mobile just goes off, since you update yesterday. See if you can solve that

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Boa tarde, estou testando 8.4.4, sem erros ou travamentos, mas aumento do consumo de bateria após atualização, versão rebaixada? Mi5x

o consumo da caixa voltou ao normal, após o rebaixamento para 8.3.29
MI5X

I seem to have the same problem some users are reporting. No notification icons on status bar but the notifications appear on the drop-down menu...
Latest update on Redmi Pro.

Is there a way to keep VPN app active in 8.3.x and 8.4.x ROMs? I locked DNSFilter app, make it autostart, set no restrictions, gave it all needed permissions, turned off MIUI optimization and memory optimization, but soon as I close app VPN turns off. Same when I launch it from VPN settings. Also tried adaware and it had same issues. I tried to clean install 8.4.4, also tried 8.3.29 but no luck. Official ROM has no VPN issues, and last weekly I used where VPN worked in background was 8.2.1

Device is Redmi Note 4 MTK

I'm the only one who does not work rotation and has no sensors. And after updating the phone has been restarted only a few times aver if they can solve the errors

I'm the only one who does not work rotation and has no sensors. And after updating the phone has been restarted only a few times aver if they can solve the errors

Rotation and sensors work fine (see below). Only proximity sensor needs to calibrate.

Make clean install.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
088eb06b356d78ccff8304ee24938938.jpg

I seem to have the same problem some users are reporting. No notification icons on status bar but the notifications appear on the drop-down menu...
Latest update on Redmi Pro.

I have the same problem and I wiped cache, system, etc. and I installed the ROM again. Now it's stuck on the boot screen for 20min now... i guess it's not normal.

Rotation and sensors work fine (see below). Only proximity sensor needs to calibrate.

Make clean install.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
088eb06b356d78ccff8304ee24938938.jpg
when I change for android Oreo I did a clean installation cache, dalvin, data and internal in the previous update everything worked fine. in this I have no sensors or rotation
898b3d7de853d5bba3b28820a4309cc4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.