Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I change for android Oreo I did a clean installation cache, dalvin, data and internal in the previous update everything worked fine. in this I have no sensors or rotation
Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

This problem seems to happen on rare occasions when the persist.img is messed up.

You can try reflashing the ROM you just flashed.

If that doesn't help, either find the persist.img for your device and flash it via TWRP, or fastboot flash an official Xiaomi rom and start from the beginning.

I posted somewhere a link about this persist.img thing, will try to find it.

Hello everyone.
I have a problem installing the ROM.
Unable to mount / FIRMWARE
I format DATA and make a Wipe but the problem persists.
In addition, when starting the mobile I have a message saying that the mobile is locked and impossible to enter my wifi code, the keyboard does not appear :-( :-( :-(

Hello everyone.
I have a problem installing the ROM.
Unable to mount / FIRMWARE
I format DATA and make a Wipe but the problem persists.
In addition, when starting the mobile I have a message saying that the mobile is locked and impossible to enter my wifi code, the keyboard does not appear :-( :-( :-(
Change your WiFi Settings to free, no password

This problem seems to happen on rare occasions when the persist.img is messed up.

You can try reflashing the ROM you just flashed.

If that doesn't help, either find the persist.img for your device and flash it via TWRP, or fastboot flash an official Xiaomi rom and start from the beginning.

I posted somewhere a link about this persist.img thing, will try to find it.
thank you. See if you can find me the link

Well i back to the global rom , no more issues with google play , i will back when don't have bugs

Hi all.
Messenger crashes when I use Messenger phone call ans sometimes it's not possible to use the camera. I've to reboot my MI5 to be able to use it.
Am I the only one ?
Thanks

So far oreo on my Mi5.. camera crashes and i cant add language to the gboard.

This is what camera shows.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'int android.hardware.Camera$Size.width' on a null object reference
at android.hardware.CameraInjector.convertSizeToString(Unknown Source:5)
at android.hardware.CameraInjector.setParametersEx(Unknown Source:60)
at android.hardware.Camera.setParameters(Unknown Source:37)
at com.android.camera.hardware.CameraHardwareProxy.setParameters(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.camera.CameraManager$CameraHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source:722)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)

Only one bug detect in my níkel.
No notificatitions ícons...

Last edited:
bad update for mi5 does not pass this firmware

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I tried to install the 8.4.4 again and it jumps me the same error. It still has no sensors or rotation, who can help me
0d3ff787a91baaea47b2bf3e96cef828.jpg

Mi6 after install magisk i got it bootoop!So far it has not happened to me!He recovered after an infiltration of the rom without a magisk.But now I'm no root!

fast and furious rom. Works fine with Mi5s. Best rom for MiUi 9.6. Fast fingerprint and face recognition. No battery drain, no lags. Thank you for your good work.

This version good for redmi note 4x aka mido? Im use 8.3.8 now and still drain..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Using last 9.5.2.0 stable on my redmi 4x Miui browser sometimes freezes any help?

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.