8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read conflicting opinions.

Is it possible to wipe only cache and dalvik?

MI5 with 8.5.24 weekly xiaomi.eu

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes, format data is necessary if it's the first time flashing MIUI EU, if you already have it, wiping dalvik/cache should be just fine!

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sakura10
SaferyNet Failed on my Mi6 in SafetyNet Test app.... but in play market device is certified and another prorgrams from market SN is passet.

No root. Stock your rom

Last edited:
For me only wiping dalvik/cache didn't work. In this case phone reboots every time to TWRP. So I have to do a factory reset. And then after rebooting I have to activate the phone but I'm not able to activate WLAN.
I solved it but had the same problem as I switched from Android 7 to 8.
Why?

I don't notice lag, only they bug with notificatnes un screenlock. Do with caché/dalvick and internal memory
Well, I just deinstalled magisk 16.3, and reinstalled magisk 16. It feels much smoother ;-)
Boot time with magisk 16.3 was about 2minutes!
With magisk 16 boot time around 35 seconds.

Perfect! Thank admin.

How to add World Cup like image?

Thank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-13-09-25-37-399_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-13-09-25-37-399_com.miui.home.png
    587.8 KB · Views: 451
No any sense to full screen gestures on 16:9 devices with hw (capacitive) navigation buttons under the screen

Oh yes there is, if you want both at the same time!:cool:

On the Swedroid forum a participant posted that one can activate full screen gestures on non-full screen devices by adding this line to the build.prop file:

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

I have not (yet) tried this myself.
Question is, does this also deactivate the hardware buttons?

Nice work!
All working great on mi5, except bug no notifications on lockscreen!

Great performance and battery life!

Hi, on my Mix1 there is the same problem: no notifications on lookscreen. When I recive a call or a whatsapp message there aren't notifications on lookscreen.
The vibration no works when I recive a message with the lookscreen off.

Hi, on my Mix1 there is the same problem: no notifications on lookscreen. When I recive a call or a whatsapp message there aren't notifications on lookscreen.
The vibration no works when I recive a message with the lookscreen off.

Please adjust lookscreen because it's important

does anyone else with a Mi Note 2 is having issues with Facebook? I just can't get the app to work, keeps giving the "Facebook will be back soon" message, I tried everything already, even doing another clean ROM install!
I have no idea what is going on with Facebook and MIUI 10 on my device, or if there are other Mi Note 2 with the same problem, but I see no solution but using other ROM until this can be figured out, I need stupid FB for accessing quite a few other apps, so this is really breaking for me :|

I'm so upset, was so looking forward to MIUI 10 and everything is working so well (just having same reported bugs, like no notification on lockscreen), can't believe I won't be able to enjoy and test it because of Facebook!

One more month.....for my Mi Note 3!!!

Damn....I'm waiting for and I stay tuned

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.