Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the builds for redmi 4x stalled ? The last release was 8.4.26, but the current rom version is 8.5.10.

BTW This is the only ROM that shows up as a certified device on Google play. None of the official ROMs do this for me (locked or unlocked / stable or development) I don't know how you repackage this software but kudos to you guys for doing great work.

Reactions: dogiex
When I block a phone number and I receive a call from that number it appears in the list of calls even though I have it disabled so that it does not appear, is it a bug?

It works for me.

Doesn't work on my Mix 2S, is there any special action i must take except enabling it? I open a video on YouTube, then swipe to go to the start screen, but YouTube closes. I don't see any special icon to make it stick to the surface.

I think I found a bug on mi mix 2s: Normally if you zoom more than 2x the phone should automatically switch to the second lens(the Tele lens) but apparently it doesn't switch the lenses (tested it by covering one lens with my finger). In manual mode I can switch lenses and it works fine. I attached the log I made with matlog.

Attachments

• camlog.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 680
I think I found a bug on mi mix 2s: Normally if you zoom more than 2x the phone should automatically switch to the second lens(the Tele lens) but apparently it doesn't switch the lenses (tested it by covering one lens with my finger). In manual mode I can switch lenses and it works fine. I attached the log I made with matlog.

Mine does this too. :(

Mi5 got strange problems on miui 10 beta. Sometimes when i restarted phone get bootloop(power off and on solve this problem). Sometimes sim card doesnt read.But gps performance is awesome.

where it lags? Are you using Magisk or just clean our ROM?
Multiwindow, opening camera app, opening active applications menu and opening apps from it. When I open around 10 apps, whole system lags, animation are not smooth.

It happens on clean xiaomi.eu rom(i wiped all partitions before flashing) and with magisk.

So yes, it still lags.

My device: mi6 with 4gb of ram

Same behaviour here....it means it is just digital zoom what we currently have...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Same in official miui builds?

Haven't been much on official builds, but probably yes.
Please check Mi6 camera grain in shadow(darker) area of photos (even in 100 ISO) and confirm if that is only my problem on not.

Same behaviour here....it means it is just digital zoom what we currently have...

Do I have to report that issue anywhere or is it ok because you as a staff member now know about it?

Have the builds for redmi 4x stalled ? The last release was 8.4.26, but the current rom version is 8.5.10.

BTW This is the only ROM that shows up as a certified device on Google play. None of the official ROMs do this for me (locked or unlocked / stable or development) I don't know how you repackage this software but kudos to you guys for doing great work.
That's because you have an unlocked bootloader. Xiaomi.eu removes that check for SafetyNet to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.