8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot select region in the settings, please fix it in a next release. Other than that, the rom works very good.

"The issue is that the /system/build.prop and the /vendor/build.prop values don't match." Google search

Try downloading the rom again and flashing. Make sure you have the right rom for you model.

MI 8 SE https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528048756
I have tried redownload and flash it again after factory wipe but it didn't help. I don't what to do. Maybe another TWRP version. I tried TWRP 3.2.1-8.6.26

When navigating with Google Maps and you turn of your screen, your lockscreen turns into the map, so you don't have to unlock to navigate.

When in this lockscreen-map the on screen gestures don't work and fingerprint won't unlock your phone.

Only way to get out of this lockscreen is pulling down the notification bar and tap a notification to be asked to unlock the phone. Then you can enter pin/pattern or unlock with fingerprint.

Further it's a great rom, thanks!

After installing TWRP you need to WIPE DATA. Thats a little bit more than the normal wipe. But that will erase EVERYTHING on your phone. So after erasing, you need to copy the RIGHT xiaomi.eu ROM to your phone using your computer (Ive always have had problems with windows 10 so i use WINDOWS 8 for this) and flash the rom after its copied. 1st boot takes a bit longer but it works like a charm.
Hi Fabio,

Really appreciate all your advices, thanks for that:)

I have now tried to make a FORMAT DATA attempt in TWRP mode, which removed everything, including TWRP.
I have then re-booted on my DEV ROM, set it up and shut down the phone.
I have then re-installed TWRP, wipe DALIK, wipe DATA, and install the MIUI EU rom.
I am still stuck in a boot loop after 30 min of waiting ;(

Am I missing something in my process ?

Last edited:
When navigating with Google Maps and you turn of your screen, your lockscreen turns into the map, so you don't have to unlock to navigate.

When in this lockscreen-map the on screen gestures don't work and fingerprint won't unlock your phone.

Only way to get out of this lockscreen is pulling down the notification bar and tap a notification to be asked to unlock the phone. Then you can enter pin/pattern or unlock with fingerprint.

Further it's a great rom, thanks!
Or swipe from left two times to exit.

Or swipe from left two times to exit.
The only thing that happens when swiping from the left (or right) is the map moving around. Only option to exit is either as I described above, or just quiting the navigation by pressing the X in the left bottom corner, returning to the regular lockscreen.

I'm using a Mi MIX 2S

Hi Fabio,

Really appreciate all your advices, thanks for that:)

I have now tried to make a FORMAT DATA attempt in TWRP mode, which removed everything, including TWRP.
I have then re-booted on my DEV ROM, set it up and shut down the phone.
I have then re-installed TWRP, wipe DALIK, wipe DATA, and install the MIUI EU rom.
I am still stuck in a boot loop after 20 min of waiting ;(

Am I missing something in my process ?
Check your bootloader. Is it unlocked? When on Dev rom tap 6 times on MIUI version to get into developer mod. Go to settings, additional settings, developer options. There check if ur bootloader is unlocked. Activate USB debugging also.

I do believe youre following the right steps maybe one of those little options will do the trick for you

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

Anyone having trouble while using VPN or any app working actively on background?
System becomes really slow, the the error message "System UI is not working" shows.

I don't have past notifications on the lock screen, but if a new notification come, i can see it, but disappear if i unlock and relock the phone.
8.7.12 v2 Redmi 5 plus. Flash with factory reset.

I tried to install this rom for my redmi 3x. But it seems takes too much time to install and it stuck at twrp. What can i do? Any solutions?

In this new update has been solved the problem of WhatsApp of the double counter when a single message arrives? Mix1

hi Guys, i'm trying to install xiaomi.eu for Mi Mix 2 but in the TWRP i receive this error "error failed to mount /cust (invalid argument" and in the mount menu i cant select cust, any ideas? thanks

After the V2 update, the full screen gestures disappeared on Mi 5S Plus. Can you add i again in a later update. It was awesome to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.