8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm running 8.7.12 on Mi 5X.

Is It really running on Android 7.1.2? Is Xiaomi going to update It for Android Oreo??

Mi8 SE
in order of my message error I found this.
“There’s an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details.”
This is because Google added a check which compares /system/build.prop with the /vendor/build.prop, if they don’t match, the error is shown. To resolve this, you’ve a few values in /vendor/build.prop to match it with /system/build.prop file.
can someone sand me those files ?!
thanks

Reactions: parfetto
Mi 5X, 8.7.12 v1 BUG.
When i unlock the phone with fingerprint, show First the look screen for 0.1sec and After It unlock.
Sorry for my bad english.

Inviato dal mio MI 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
It exactly happened in v2 for mi6, then i back up v1.

V1 has error but V2 not even could enter the unlock screen. The phone keep screen off and some time flash display.

Mido

i found that hide icon not display correctly. is this rom's bug??
Screenshot_2018-07-16-08-00-44-924_com.android.fileexplorer.png

miui 10 eu really works great now. very snappy and good battery.. thanks to all of you guys.

Why MIUI 10 8.7.12 v2 disable Full screen display for Mi 5x?

Please enable Full screen display for Mi 5x.
It's great
Or is there a way to enable it?
And Mi 5x no have portrait mode in front camera?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi.
I can not transfer PC files to my Max 2. Nothing appears in the notification bar when I connect the USB to the phone. The phone only charges. The phone does not appear in Windows 7.
Any solution?

Thank you.

Edit: MTP is enabled in the developer options

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "thejinkx, post: 428494, membro: 190937"] Não é possível usar twrp, diz armazenamento interno de 0mb, estava funcionando bem na versão anterior [/ QUOTE]

boa noite, você deve fazer um format data para descriptografar a memória interna, após o format é apenas passar para rom e instalá-lo

You make it complicated.
Boot into TWRP, format (where you need to type yes to confirm), reboot to TWRP, transfer rom from computer to phone, flash xiaomi.eu. Reboot.
Man,

This was it!!! No need to flash the DEV ROM, just wipe format all in TWRP (with the yes confirmation), copy the ROM and install directly.
IT WORKED !!!

I can finally enjoy my new phone!
Again, thanks for the great help, all of you!
And repeating myself, a big up for the MIUI EU dev team that does an incredible work for us all!
You guys are the reason why I continue buying XiaoMi :)

Is the version 2 also provide the portrait mode? which in the version 1 , flashing the cam and the rom is done separately ☺️ It works well so why separate it right? any one can comfirm this? or Ill just wait for the next weekly update?

Status
Not open for further replies.