8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google assistant won't get connection - starting with home button. Via app start from symbol everything ok.redmi note 5
57ab8737a7bc5e685aaaeedaacadf549.jpg

Edit: app Google assistant won't start.
Only voice search can started

Last edited:
Mi note 2. Problems with remote control. He can not memorize.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

the firmware is running very well, but if i restart the cellphone does that happen?
Xiaomi Mi 8SE
Screenshot_2018-07-14-12-56-30-092_lockscreen.png

@ingbrzy
I have a Redmi Note 5 (whyred), I was on version 9.5.17.0 (no Anti-Rollback, safe). I unlocked on that version, and flashed a custom AOSP ROM.

I want to try xiaomi.eu MIUI 10. If I install it, will it enable ARB on my device? Because I don't want ARB, I'm still safe from it.

Hi,
just downloaded the version for the Mi Note 3 but it does not work. The installation stops with Error 7

IMG_8499.jpg

any clue whats wrong ?
I downloaded the file twice from different sources, same result

Tks
Henning

PS : an upgrade of TWRP to version 3.2.1-1 solved the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitsos1803
This translate on Calculator with 3 letters not translated into Vietnamese (im using vietnamese)
b3097229cb7553ebe302a7a71b5eaf65.jpg

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

@ingbrzy
I have a Redmi Note 5 (whyred), I was on version 9.5.17.0 (no Anti-Rollback, safe). I unlocked on that version, and flashed a custom AOSP ROM.

I want to try xiaomi.eu MIUI 10. If I install it, will it enable ARB on my device? Because I don't want ARB, I'm still safe from it.

yes, EU roms also include the anti rollback so stay away for now

Reactions: atoumra
Hi,

I cannot install 8.7.12 for MiMax2. TWRP cannot verify the .zip. I downloaded the file several times so it seems that the problem is in the file itself.

Regards,

yes, EU roms also include the anti rollback so stay away for now
Hello, thanks for your comment!
So, to summarize: the last 'secure' EU rom for Redmi Note 5 is from the previous week ver. 8.7.5, right? Can someone confirm?

Hi,

Installed on Mi8 - bootloader unlocked, wiped and install zip file from twrp. seems to be stuck in boot loop (more than 30 mins).

Please help ???

Hi,

Installed on Mi8 - bootloader unlocked, wiped and install zip file from twrp. seems to be stuck in boot loop (more than 30 mins).

Please help ???
go into fastboot, start twrp, wipe cache/data and in the same categorie select the right option format data. Start in the recovery again, transfer the rom and install again.

Hi,
just downloaded the version for the Mi Note 3 but it does not work. The installation stops with Error 7

View attachment 19273

any clue whats wrong ?
I downloaded the file twice from different sources, same result

Tks
Henning
Some device or maybe twrp itself has this issue if you format system. cannot read device name. Try this workaround:
First make sure you download the right zip for you phone and the md5 is matching with the one on the host
1. Boot to twrp - do wipe - reboot recovery - go straight install zip(don't wipe data etc.). Or
2. Open zip from PC - edit the updater-script delete the assert getprop line.

Hi,

I had a MI8 to, can you explain how to flash, if you dont mind give me the steps.

Regards
install twrp, go into recovery modus twrp, wipe data and format data as well. restart in twrp again to update the internal storage, connect to pc, transfer the new rom and install normally
as simple as that as long you wipe and format, be aware that wipe and format are two diferent things

Reactions: nunomgsantos
install twrp, go into recovery modus twrp, wipe data and format data as well. restart in twrp again to update the internal storage, connect to pc, transfer the new rom and install normally
as simple as that as long you wipe and format, be aware that wipe and format are two diferent things
Hi,
Thks mate.

Hi,
My Mi5 was on MIUI 9 and I flashed to this update but now my fast charge no longer works!
I can see the icon for fast charging appear when I plug in my cable but it charges very slowly.

It was working fine before the update but now it only charges very slowly.
Anyone else have this problem? or know how to fix it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.