8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Request. Please would you enable fulldisplay plus capacitive touch at the same time. When I use fulldisplay buttons are disabled.

Reactions: cobben
v10 8.7.12 works fine sofar on Redmi 4x (santoni)
with installation from twrp 3.2.2 and wipe dvalik/cache/system
Thanks a lot !

btw: will there come a 8.x android Redmi 4x (santoni) later here from xiaomi.eu ?

need help. how come i dont have ai preloading under miui lab on my 4x while other redmi 4x users have it?

Installed just now on MI4S. (French language)
All functions tested seems to be ok vut to be see check deeper.
New screen are very clear and pleasent.
Good first impression and good job
Thanks to all development
Best regards.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

After twrp update to version 3.2.1 finally get MIUI 10 in Jason (Mi Note 3).. wow.. i love It! Finally face unlock be back and is very fast

After twrp update to version 3.2.1 finally get MIUI 10 in Jason (Mi Note 3).. wow.. i love It! Finally face unlock be back and is very fast

Which exactly version of Twrp - link? And what do i have to format before and after install the rom ?
Thanks

Hi to All,

I need help... I've installed this ROM, however I cant pull the keyboard to insert the Wlan pass to activate my phone (MI6).

Any advice? I really need help on this please.

Best regards,

Mojito
Screen.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello everybody, question, I'm on RN4, I can't turn off navigation buttons- I try to use gestures, but as the buttons are still on, it's nearly impossible. Any ideas?

Hi to All,

I need help... I've installed this ROM, however I cant pull the keyboard to insert the Wlan pass to activate my phone (MI6).

Best regards,

Mojito
What about using an external keyboard? I stuck with that part aswell, used my PC keyboard and that did the magic :3

Reactions: mojitomaster
Yep, u have to connect in a free wi-fi so u don't have to put password (better if u use tethering from another mobile)

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: mojitomaster
Hi to All,

Best regards,

MojitoView attachment 19275
I had the same problem. In the end I solved it by trying to activate it first. In this section the keyboard is shown, and you can enter the wifi key, copy it, and then paste it in the wifi connection section.

I use Redmi Note 4, will there face unlock ever be back to this device? I really liked this feature. Thanks in advance :)

As the OTA does not work, I was forced to update my Redmi 4X manualy, via updater. All was fine, the TWRP 3.0.3 did it expected, I wiped cache/dalvik after the update and before first boot, which was a little long (few minutes) but finally I can write the post.

My Redmi 4X runs ok, it looks like all is working as expected, however I noticed few bugs:
1. No notifications on lock screen, along with notification light.
2. Double counter on app badge (Inbox shows me 2 messages when there is only 1).
3. Since few updates Wallpaper Carousel flower in top right corner on lock screen is not showing. My theme is default.

As U probably noticed, I'm still using old TWRP 3.0.3. I installed it when I was moving from stable to Xiaomi.eu, img is always available on first page of any new weekly ROM. Once I updated it to some newer version, but during the rom update process it was asking for some encryption password, so I moved back to 3.0.3 for Xiaomi.eu and I don't have the issue with password. As I noticed some of U suggest to update the TWRP. The question is where the newer TWRP for xiaomi.eu ROMs can be found? If there is no such IMG, should I backup my data, wipe cache/dalvik/system, update the TWRP, install the ROM and restore data from backup? If I will do that, will is TWRP going to ask me for password during ROM upgrade process?

Thanks for Your work and I'm looking forward for next, more stable and optimized xiaomi.eu ROMs.

Guys where to find in the Miui 10 function "Skip the lock screen (go directly to the desktop or enter the password)"?

Status
Not open for further replies.