8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post logs here..
Can you help me that why mi8 using agps (offline) a time after reboot and then cant show any seattlite to lock my location then reboot for works again, please help me

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I don't like the caller screen of MIUI 10 where it blurs the wallpaper of lock screen.In MIUI 9 there was a default blue colour caller screen as well as an option for changing it in advance settings of call.
But in MIUI 10 it has been removed.
Any other way of changing it ?

CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)
Fix - Fixed background in PIP mode

Themes
Fix - Fixed themes details loading
Fix - Fixed Nature sound missing in sounds

Security
Fix - Security stops working [Redmi Note 4]
Optimize - New Security Center UI

Notification
Fix - No notification on lock screen [Mi 6]
Optimize - Media volume can be changed only when media playing (same as in MIUI 9)

Camera
Fix -The video is stuck when taking 1080P video [Mi 5]
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices [Android 8.x] (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Lock screen
Fix - Phone can unlock without password/fingerprint/pattern [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 ALL ROMS REUPLOADED
- Fixed lockscreen notifications
- Fixed Calculator app crash on 7.x devices

AFH uploaded, SF still uploading..

Good Morning

I am new in this forum and I would like to know if it is possible to flash this rom on Redmi Note 4X (Mido). Thanks in advance.

Good Morning

I am new in this forum and I would like to know if it is possible to flash this rom on Redmi Note 4X (Mido). Thanks in advance.
On first post you have the needed information
4a28f0f88e9d930ae3cf3c6015bfe5b0.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

xirixx said:
I think if you wiped system partition you have to install any rom by bootloader before install twrp and xioaomi.eu rom.

vietnam100
I dont understand. Sorry.

That means if you wipe everything (amongst others "system" ) after rom installation then the os is missing and you cant boot.

You can now use "adb push rom-image-name.zip /sdcard" -> then choose the rom in root of sdcard in twrp and install it.

So in order to help you, you have to describe in detail what you did.
The Redmi S2 came with Global Rome. Bootloader unlocked, twrp installed. Formats data, wipe cache / dalvik cache, system and data. Then Xiaomi.eu Rome flash. After the flash process is always the message that no IS is installed. But I have no problems with China Rome, Multirom and Global stable.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

The Redmi S2 came with Global Rome. Bootloader unlocked, twrp installed. Formats data, wipe cache / dalvik cache, system and data. Then Xiaomi.eu Rome flash. After the flash process is always the message that no IS is installed. But I have no problems with China Rome, Multirom and Global stable.

you don´t have to format system because of this way you lose the system partition and it´s not possible to install by twrp, you have to use miflash before, and then install twrp and xiaomi.eu rom without format or wipe system partition, wipe cache, dalvil cache and data partition only.

Last edited:
Reactions: vietnam100
Mi4c. Will it be possible to have again 5 buttons in the expanded pull down menu as it was before? It's kind of weird to expand the buttons panel and have them changing from a 5 to a 4 button configuration. Also, personal preference, can the delete photos sound go?

Thanks for your efforts team

Reactions: nJoy-Android
you don´t have to format system because of this way you lose the system partition and it´s not possible to install by twrp, you have to use miflash before, and then install twrp and xiaomi.eu rom without format or wipe system partition, wipe cache, dalvil cache and data partition only.
Many thanks for your answer. Miflash=fastboot rom?

Hi all,

First of all i'd like to thank you for finally releasing MIUI 10 for second batch of devices. (Mi5S owner here)

Second, the questions:

1. Can we set different message and notification ringtones on Android 7 and if not now, maybe in the future? (i know you can on 8, tested and working on Mi6)

2. Can we disable sounds for individual apps when showing notifications? (for example when using automated tasks, beside the notification i get i sound that i don't want after i'm asleep:))

3. Can we disable sound when deleting a message or a picture from gallery?

4. A while back(i think on MIUI 8) we had for messages showing individual timestamps. Can we enable that somehow?

Thanks,
Silviu

Reactions: Arincu
hello, thanks for the update, unfortunately im still getting the mf test has failed error when unplugging my headphones. redmi note 5 ai.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-15-16-36-30-357_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-15-16-36-30-357_com.miui.bugreport.png
    657 KB · Views: 284
I found some mistakes on my MI-4C:

After the clean installation, I see my provider on the left, the signals on the right. After Restor DATA only the signal, because I have chosen short names, no kind of connection.
1531644541320.png

1531644586451.png

The syncronation of the mails is switched off, yet new mails come!

1531644674762.png
1531644708570.png

And the Best is: The calculator app comes from the Triads? Or why so many interest rates?

1531644771076.png

1531644854379.png

Attachments

• 1531644819361.png
    1531644819361.png
    211 KB · Views: 333
Status
Not open for further replies.