8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my MI6, since the update to miui 10, the phone doesn't recognize all taps as input. This occurs not in every app but if it occurs it can occur in a few ways:
1. It won't recognize the first tap, but the second time it works.
2. Just a few pages of the app won't work. For exemple in the Facebook app I cannot post on people's time line, delete search history or open certain settings.
This is also the case in the AliExpress app. It works overall, but as soon as I get to the payment options, I cannot change the way I want to pay, the tap on that button doesn't work.

This is very confusing to me. Is there anybody who has the same or knows what the problem is? Thanks!

CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)
Fix - Fixed background in PIP mode

Themes
Fix - Fixed themes details loading
Fix - Fixed Nature sound missing in sounds

Security
Fix - Security stops working [Redmi Note 4]
Optimize - New Security Center UI

Notification
Fix - No notification on lock screen [Mi 6]
Optimize - Media volume can be changed only when media playing (same as in MIUI 9)

Camera
Fix -The video is stuck when taking 1080P video [Mi 5]
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices [Android 8.x] (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Lock screen
Fix - Phone can unlock without password/fingerprint/pattern [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 ALL ROMS REUPLOADED
- Fixed lockscreen notifications
- Fixed Calculator app crash on 7.x devices

AFH uploaded, SF still uploading..
The V2 installed on Redmi 4X.

The lockscreen notification appears but they don't wake up the phone, the appropriate option is on.

The Inbox app badge counter always get +1, I mean when I have 1 e-mail it shows 2, when 2 it shows 3, etc.

Thanks.

the latest version of xiaomi.eu for Mi 8 is ... can you kindly give me the link, so I'm going to download the latest version (released by the developers) for Mi 8 ?. thank you

So far I found 2 bugs in mi MI8 the calculator and themes; both crash
aab7f0235021931a03d89b3219640f07.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
No crashes here, wipe, format, reflash.

the latest version of xiaomi.eu for Mi 8 is ... can you kindly give me the link, so I'm going to download the latest version (released by the developers) for Mi 8 ?. thank you

Good morning, happy to see MIUI10 on my Mi 5s. Dirty flashed v1 and then v2 with cache wipes & magisk 16.4

One bug so far, K9 mail & Facebook notifications only appear in the notifications bar - no sound, lockscreen or LED notification. Have changed the notification sounds - this doesn't help.

Apart from that, all appears OK. Love the new look notifications & happy that *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* still working.
Thanks devs!

CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)
Fix - Fixed background in PIP mode

Themes
Fix - Fixed themes details loading
Fix - Fixed Nature sound missing in sounds

Security
Fix - Security stops working [Redmi Note 4]
Optimize - New Security Center UI

Notification
Fix - No notification on lock screen [Mi 6]
Optimize - Media volume can be changed only when media playing (same as in MIUI 9)

Camera
Fix -The video is stuck when taking 1080P video [Mi 5]
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices [Android 8.x] (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Lock screen
Fix - Phone can unlock without password/fingerprint/pattern [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 ALL ROMS REUPLOADED
- Fixed lockscreen notifications
- Fixed Calculator app crash on 7.x devices

AFH uploaded, SF still uploading..
Good job,
Many thanks
Mi Note 3

At 1st post

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

!NOT WORK! On HMnote4X. When I completed the installation, I rebooted the phone. But he started blinking, and I can't do anything! Open the password window - "blinking" - lock screen again. It's like he's rebooting. And when he calls, he writes:"error in the interface." Help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: nJoy-Android
Hello.

Much has been asked about the anti roll back in the redmi note 5 but little has been answered.
Only this: If xiaomi does not remove it in future versions, can it be removed by xiaomi.eu?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: cobben
Google Location History is not working when I try to turn it on both on Google Fit or Maps someone else got this problem?
dd68ec50ed3a6397836ca24a112e84b5.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

!NOT WORK! On HMnote4X. When i completed install, i have reboted phone. But he started blinking, and I can't do anything! Open the password window - "Blinking" - Again the lock screen. It's like he's rebooting. And when call he writes: "an error in the interface". HELP!!
I had same problem after upgrade to V2.
At least I have choosed wipe factory default (because it's not more my daily driver). After that reflashed V2 and it's working normal (no more blinking).

Google Location History is not working when I try to turn it on both on Google Fit or Maps someone else got this problem?
77512a3aa2ea4f45b7f12a070f0d861f.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

For Whatsapp no lockscreen notifications, the same on china dev 8.7.12, this has not been fixed.
The only solution is to enable notifications in Whatsapp apk.
PxLTbsZl.png
J1LYifyl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.