8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this rom have anti rollback on Redmi Note 5?
Yes it has. After flashing xiaomi.eu 8.7.12 your arb is set to 4.
You can check this in fastboot mode with ADB.
Command: fastboot getvar anti
If you get 3 = all is ok, but if you get 4 = your device is arb, and you can't get downgrade (normally).
Don't test to downgrade with 4! Your device will bricked. AFAIK there's no solution until today.

Last safe from xiaomi.eu is 8.7.5 (for Redmi Note 5 (whyred)

Mi note 3 v2. After wipe cache/dalvik
For the time being I've found these bugs (but may not do it to others)
No lockscreen notifications
Double sound WhatsApp notifications
Sound notification fb absent. Only vibration

Can we expect a solution for this problem on nougat roms? My HM4X is still (and I think will be officially forever) on 7.1.
No. That feature needs at least Oreo to work.
Oh still no fix for gesture/fullscreen problem: can not swipe from bottom to go back Home or enter multitasking in Max 2 and Redmi Note 4X
There will be no fix. FSG were disabled for Nougat devices as of 8.7.12 v2, because they are officially not supported on anything lower than Oreo. If you insist on using the qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 mod, that's your responsibility now. FSG were never functioning properly on Nougat MIUI ROMs.
hello, thanks for the update, unfortunately im still getting the mf test has failed error when unplugging my headphones. redmi note 5 ai.
Try this: use TWRP's File Manager and go to /system/priv-app and remove the FM_TEST folder. Then reboot and see if the problem is solved.

I keep saying that the unlocking with the footprint of the Chinese ROM is still faster than the EU version, so other Tod perfect and good work.

hello Thank you for your work, I've always been a fan of your roms. Currently I acquired a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, with miui10 global developer 8.7.5. How can I know if I have anti rollback?

Last edited:
No. That feature needs at least Oreo to work.

There will be no fix. FSG were disabled for Nougat devices as of 8.7.12 v2, because they are officially not supported on anything lower than Oreo. If you insist on using the qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 mod, that's your responsibility now. FSG were never functioning properly on Nougat MIUI ROMs.

Try this: use TWRP's File Manager and go to /system/priv-app and remove the FM_TEST folder. Then reboot and see if the problem is solved.

FSG worked before MIUI 10 well, with adding the line in buildprop qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
Now it's bad functionality...

Deleting FM_TEST Folder worked!

You don't, read on the subject.
I've read about it and I see that if I have it, I'm screwed. I have seen a command for redminote 5 that tells you if you have it or not. but in the mix 2s it does not work ...
Attached photo of what I get

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-15_12-48-18.jpg
    photo_2018-07-15_12-48-18.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 351

that fixed it, thanks. could you also check if the volume is different? it kinda feels weaker compared to official china rom.

Last edited:
Hey again,

i have also tried the V2 but same boot loop :(
Hope the next version will solve this as I have no clue on what to do now...
Good luck with yours guys!

If EU team reverse back to stock setting on MIUI 10 8.7.12 ( for Max 2 ), I can mod qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 as I did on original MIUI 10 8.7.12 :). Big screen need back gesture more than other devices ;)

Mrhaba. Mi note3 cihazıma mmıuı 8.7.5.12 v2 güncellemesi ota üzerinden geldi ama 1.4 gb dosya indire tıkladığımda zaten güncel uyarısı alıyorum.konu hakkında desteğnizi rica ederim.

Status
Not open for further replies.