8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmware folder removed from our whyred rom.. So you can install any of our newer roms after 8.7.12 without device brick.. Do not install older than 8.7.12 or miui 9..
ingbrzy, my english is a bit bad.

Can you explain it in more detail?. Do you want to say that I can install newer versions than 8.7.12, go back if I need it without brick danger?. And I can not install anything older than 8.7.12 ?.

Disappears from now ARB for whyred?

At the moment I am in 9.5.14.0 stable and I will not update until it leaves miui 10 stable.

Thanks!

Great, no full screen display option after update 8.7.12 v2 :D
But the camera works well now, thanks anyway
424781d68f5ed89b431043bbb02518d2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Great, no full screen display option after update 8.7.12 v2 :D
But the camera works well now, thanks anyway
Well, yeah. Full screen gestures were retracted for Nougat devices. They work properly only on Oreo currently.

Firmware folder removed from our whyred rom.. So you can install any of our newer roms after 8.7.12 without device brick.. Do not install older than 8.7.12 or miui 9..

I don't have ARB on my device (unlocked on 9.5.17, a safe build)
Now that you've removed the firmware folder from your ROM, is it safe for use?

More specifically, I'm NOT worried about bricking. I'm worried about ARB getting triggered/enabled on my device, while it isn't now (my bootloader is the old one).

I'm not sure if it was already reported, however in some cases the font on lockscreen is unreadable, for example:
Screenshot_2018-07-15-17-59-18-137_lockscreen.png

After flashing v2 whatsapp notification on lockscreen are working.

But I don't get any notifications from gmail/calendar on lockscreen.

Is there a way to fix this or some options I don't see?

Cheers

Yesterday I installed the latest update of MIUI.eu, today I downloaded the V2, tried to install but on reboot in twrp gives me error, in the sense that it no longer mounts the DATA folder, also does not keep in memory even the settings, type Italian language, which I have to set up for each access. I turned the phone back on and had to reactivate the developer options, which unfortunately had not been reactivated. Try again to enter twrp, always the same result I read that the lack of visualization is due to cryptography and to make it visible I should give the format command, but at this point I would lose everything. Is there another way? Mi Note 2 6/128

anyone having this issue where the quick settings are accessible on lock screen? the option to hide it in the lock screen settings are not there

What about micro friezes in the mode without navigation buttons ??? Was they fixed at all ???

@Igor Eisberg

I've download V2 for HM5Plus from AFH and I still have full screen gestures...
And still dont have notifications in lockscreen except system apps like Messaging,etc...

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
I flashed 8.7.12 v2 and enable gesture/fullscreen. Now perfect as it should be. Thank EU team very much! I can't do the same with MIUI Pro!
We don't block hardware keys since 8.7.12 v2. FSG and hardware keys are both enabled at the same time now, like users asked.
The hardware key blocking we had before has nothing to do with malfunctioning FSG on Nougat.

On mi5s when I receive messages the screen turns on, on miui 9.5 there were an option to disable this thing, on miui 10??

you don´t have to format system because of this way you lose the system partition and it´s not possible to install by twrp, you have to use miflash before, and then install twrp and xiaomi.eu rom without format or wipe system partition, wipe cache, dalvil cache and data partition only.
Not work. Only China rom, Global Stable and multirom works.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.