8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi after I updated my mi5 to 8.7.12 v2 ROM I have a problem with the full screen gesture. The ROM now doesn't deactivate enymore mi buttons why? I really like the full screen gesture but now is not so nice. Thanks!
The devs activated the keys, because some people wanted to have them active also when in FSG mode. I want it to be deactivated too, but what should we do...

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Walkingfear
in MIUI on my Mi Note 3, I liked to use the "Quick snap" feature to take images by pressing the volume - key for 2 seconds. In MIUI, I don't find the setting for this. Has it been removed? If so, please bring it back!

The built-in mail app does not support active sync and exchange. It was working on miui9. Then you had option for office 365. That is now gone. Any idea of this will be added soon?

Absolutely agreed. Please devs, take this into consideration. We don't need those button with FSG.. :(
active keys are better because when you want to deactivate them you can always do it with this button. You have phones with miui and I see that you do not know miui at all ...
1.jpg

in MIUI on my Mi Note 3, I liked to use the "Quick snap" feature to take images by pressing the volume - key for 2 seconds. In MIUI, I don't find the setting for this. Has it been removed? If so, please bring it back!
It is there. Open your camera, options, gear, quick snap mode

Reactions: Vasco Sousa
It was removed for international users, but we'll bring it back in next week's release.

Reactions: xeGox and frofa
[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 429766, membro: 161498"] È stato rimosso per gli utenti internazionali, ma lo riporteremo nella prossima settimana. [/ QUOTE]
Ciao
It was removed for international users, but we'll bring it back in next week's release.
Hi Igor..the problem of the double counter when i receive 1 singol WhatsApp message has been solved in this update?

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 429766, membro: 161498"] È stato rimosso per gli utenti internazionali, ma lo riporteremo nella prossima settimana. [/ QUOTE]
Ciao

Hi Igor..the problem of the double counter when i receive 1 singol WhatsApp message has been solved in this update?
Yes, tomorrow's update.

The built-in mail app does not support active sync and exchange. It was working on miui9. Then you had option for office 365. That is now gone. Any idea of this will be added soon?
It works for me. Do a data, dalvik and cache wipe in TWRP (you will lose all your downloaded apps and settings, and have to download and set it up again) and try again.

active keys are better because when you want to deactivate them you can always do it with this button. You have phones with miui and I see that you do not know miui at all ...View attachment 19451
Thanks for the hint - already knew it - don't like it.
Everytime i hit one if the softkeys, a hint is displayed that i should press again to lea e the mode.
Therefore, I don't like this modification. Personally. My opinion - like it, or not ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: chudy002
It works for me. Do a data, dalvik and cache wipe in TWRP (you will lose all your downloaded apps and settings, and have to download and set it up again) and try again.

Oki. Will try tomorrow
But this is how it looks when choosing new account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-21-00-50-30-101_com.android.email.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-00-50-30-101_com.android.email.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 576
Status
Not open for further replies.