Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some days the situation is this:
  1. The device still doesn't reboot sometimes (needs to long press power button to reset)
  2. BT suddenly stops working and requires a reboot to reactivate
  3. GPS stops working even if the sensor is active and requires a reboot to reactivate. I noticed it usually happens in the morning. It might be related to night power mode.
Hi there,
1. Reboot seems to work everytime on my mi8
2. If I leave BT always on, this issue is not happening anymore (it was on the previous build)
3. Yeah, GPS doesnt seems stable in this build either, even with a FIX app like GPS TEST, I having real issues getting my GPS fixed (A-GPS doesnt seem to work well, I m using the server: supl.qxwz.com, not sure if it should be changed)
EDIT: It actually works very well when you are outside but not inside :) maybe that is the purpose of a GPS ahah I recall I could get a fix even inside...
4. The setting button has disappeared in the menu bar when switching down :(

Last edited:
I have a dual sim. Where is the option of choosing which card to use for the Device location, where can I turn off this SMS sending for the second card ?? After the installation, at the first configuration I had such a window with the option of choice, now I can not find it?

I have a dual sim. Where is the option of choosing which card to use for the Device location, where can I turn off this SMS sending for the second card ?? After the installation, at the first configuration I had such a window with the option of choice, now I can not find it?
Options - sim management - scroll down to the standard options - you can define which sim should be used for data and calls

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Staschme
I'm with Mi5

In this ROM Led notifications in Messenger app not working, sound notification it's ok, but led isn't blinking when message received, other apps working ok the led

There is no more the settings button at the top right

9fd564ba588a8e58cf82289555c853ab.jpg

Same here with Mi8. A lot of battery drain with this rom (about 20-23% a night), previous rom just 3-5%.
I have had the same problem. After turning off automatic updates in Playstore battery life has increased significantly. For my Mi A1 with a factor 5, for my Redmi Note4x it doubled or tripled at least.

hola, he instalado twrp 3.2.1.0, pero no me muestra los datos, no me enseña nada y no puedo instalar nada porque es como si no tuviera nada almacenado en las carpetas. me dice que los datos del sistema 0mb por favor, puedes ayudarme o guiarme porque esto me pasa a mí y lo que tengo que hacer para mostrarme los datos, muchas gracias.

What do you mean by "fix"? I don't see it anywhere in Settings.. I suppose it is not even implemented at all. Why?
I used Full Screen Gestures in 8.7.12 v1. but when I updated to v2 this is missing in settings. also missing in 8.7.19.

Hey guys, as a suggestion disable Non-interactive mode in Battery and performance/Scenes/Non-interactive mode - it is enabled by default and might prevent notifications. For those who have not noticed this setting.

It starts to annoy me this version of ROM because of some issue.
Do you know if I can install via Fastboot the global stable ROM?
This ROM is Android 8.1 and Global Stable is Android 7 or 7.1.
I would avoid installing the new version if the developers are reading the problems from this topic and working on the bugs.

I used Full Screen Gestures in 8.7.12 v1. but when I updated to v2 this is missing in settings. also missing in 8.7.19.
That's what I'm experiencing as well, unfortunately.

Tried this Magisk module (many thanks, nJoy-Android):
Officially no menu option for FSG. Try this Magisk Module. Rename it to *.zip and install/flash this through Magisk.
It enables the FullScreenGesture Menu.View attachment 19576
It works but with some caveats:
- only the edge gestures are working in all apps
- the go-to-home and the recent-apps (swipe from down to up) are not working only on the home screen

Hope we got this back in next build.

Ingbrzy a found translate issues in last release for MI8SE in hungarian language. Where can i report it?

Please, anybody with an mi5 would be so kind as to check if the sound of the videos in AVI format is reproduced correctly? In my case, nothing is heard. Thanks.

I'm with Mi5

In this ROM Led notifications in Messenger app not working, sound notification it's ok, but led isn't blinking when message received, other apps working ok the led
MI5 - Messenger - LED notifications working correctly.

I updated today my mido (Redmi Note 4X) and all went well. But I'm missing the carrier name and the LTE icon in the status bar. Is this related to the theme I'm using or is this something that does not work at all in this ROM?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Matzl
I updated today my mido (Redmi Note 4X) and all went well. But I'm missing the carrier name and the LTE icon in the status bar. Is this related to the theme I'm using or is this something that does not work at all in this ROM?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk
Probably the fastest thing to do is apply default theme on your device and test it your self and then report it here if the theme is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.