Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brothers mi5 have 1080p 60fps, when he turning front camera, then going to video presets. But when he turning to main camera, then going to presets, there haven't 1080p 60fps. Strange things.
Android 8 will be in late October

My Mi Mix was running the latest MIUI 9.6 (oreo) global stable and everything was 'snappy' and very responsive. I installed TWRP, formatted and cleaned everything and flashed MIUI 10 eu.xiaomi (8.7.19), and now I have a delay or lag opening apps. My email app, for example, Blue Mail, opens to an all white screen for about 8 seconds before loading. Even waking up the phone shows a dark lock screen which gradually brightens up but you can't see the lock screen picture clearly in the 5 + seconds it takes to swipe up to unlock. Before the phone woke up to a bright lock screen image. Also, with MIUI 9 once you swiped up on the lock screen the phone opened to its home screen with all icons. Now it opens to a blank home screen (just the wallpaper) and the icons load 10 seconds later. Is this a problem with the MIUI 10 dev builds generally or just this most recent build?

My Mi Mix was running the latest MIUI 9.6 (oreo) global stable and everything was 'snappy' and very responsive. I installed TWRP, formatted and cleaned everything and flashed MIUI 10 eu.xiaomi (8.7.19), and now I have a delay or lag opening apps. My email app, for example, Blue Mail, opens to an all white screen for about 8 seconds before loading. Even waking up the phone shows a dark lock screen which gradually brightens up but you can't see the lock screen picture clearly in the 5 + seconds it takes to swipe up to unlock. Before the phone woke up to a bright lock screen image. Also, with MIUI 9 once you swiped up on the lock screen the phone opened to its home screen with all icons. Now it opens to a blank home screen (just the wallpaper) and the icons load 10 seconds later. Is this a problem with the MIUI 10 dev builds generally or just this most recent build?

Happened to me the first time I installed and booted into the mi mix 2. Went away after a restart and very snappy now. Only app with a slight delay is Google Play Music.

hola, he instalado twrp 3.2.1.0, pero no me muestra los datos, no me enseña nada y no puedo instalar nada porque es como si no tuviera nada almacenado en las carpetas. me dice que los datos del sistema 0mb por favor, puedes ayudarme o guiarme porque esto me pasa a mí y lo que tengo que hacer para mostrarme los datos, muchas gracias.
Probablemente tengas que borra todo tu almacenamiento interno, a veces pasa eso con twrp, tienes que ir a Wipe y darle al botón de Formar Data, tienes que escribir yes, esto borrará todo y así probablemente funcionará

thank you. but which package is to be downloaded: the first or the second (also which is more stable?)
What do you refer to? There are 2 options recovery rom pack and fastboot rom, the difference is that the recovery rom pack, you install it from updater app, and the fastboot is for make a clean install with Xiaomi Flash Tools, with this method it will erase everything so your phone will be like new, the 2 options are the BETA rom
IMG_20180726_125957.jpg

When I flashed the new rom, I get this folder structure on the internal storage of the Mix 2s.
I tried it 2 times, first with the 8.7.6 and again with the 8.7.12.
Everytime the samle problem
Why and what can I do? I think this is the problem too why OTA doesn't work "the newest firmware is already installed".
Thanks for help

Attachments

• Internal Storage.JPG
    Internal Storage.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 371
Charged in the evening, morning condition (battery-saving on 23:00 - 6:00), something constantly wakes up the phone (no deep sleep?).
Screenshot_2018-07-26-06-31-31-614_com.miui.securitycenter.png

When I flashed the new rom, I get this folder structure on the internal storage of the Mix 2s.
Why and what can I do? I think this is the problem too why OTA doesn't work "the newest firmware is already installed".
Thanks for help
That's strange...
Maybe incompatible (or not the latest) twrp?
Try to "format data" (with the actual twrp for the mix2s) and to a clean install. This folder names are not normal.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

I'm going to update my miui 9 to miui 10. Don't we need gapps or something like that? Just flashing like that?
If you install this rom, everything like the gapps is already included.

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except HMNote3SE)

You wrote that the ROM is based on China Stable. It seems that the rom for mi8se is not based on china stable but on china develolper. Even if it's MIUI 9 there would be a ROM based on China stable for mi8se?

Thanks.

You wrote that the ROM is based on China Stable. It seems that the rom for mi8se is not based on china stable but on china develolper. Even if it's MIUI 9 there would be a ROM based on China stable for mi8se?

Thanks.
Read the full sentence - it's written, that the rom is based on stable / WEEKLY builds.
As there is no miui10 stable release at the moment, only the weekly builds are available.
As soon as stable builds are available, you will find also a download link for the xiaomi.eu stable release here.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi all

I would like to know if Galileo is supported by the MI mix 2 and the xiaomi.eu rom?

Thank you

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

That's strange...
Maybe incompatible (or not the latest) twrp?
Try to "format data" (with the actual twrp for the mix2s) and to a clean install. This folder names are not normal.

After format data and not only factory reset it worked finally, thank you!

Thanks for help
Have same structure on mine since beginning, not only with last version, with clean install via twrp.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Can someone please confirm that the current and future builds for the Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred) won't update the firmware to include the anti-roll back "feature"?

Can i downgrade to latest miui 9 using twrp Just cleaning cache and dalvik or i have to clean everything? This miui 10 is great but cant use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in redmi note 4x and for me is a big fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.