Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a feature, it's an icon bug and it has not been fixed yet.

I was talking about the Bird Icon let you know that your phone is downloading something, as of why Blue Bird not Play Store icon, it's the Xun Lei download engine's icon, so I think it's not a bug, just that Xun Lei download engine is the default download engine in MIUI 10 China ROM (thus xiaomi.eu, unless @ingbrzy removes Xun Lei engine, people are saying downloading speed is faster with Xun Lei download engine, although I'm not really sure if this is the case for people outside China like us, Xun Lei download engine seems to use China servers to help increasing download speed).

Last edited:
Changelog
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera (07-06)
???

Still no notification with mail (inbox, Gmail or blue mail) did a wipe cache and data, no change

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Mi8 8.7.26

This update erased al my files in folder "camera"!!! at all!!! the folder is empty, how is possibile!!!!!!!
last 6 days aren't syncronized on mi cloud..
Mi 6

Everyday next day?first post friday

"Perikles - Can you tell me when a Xiaomi.eu ROM tastes best?"

Perikles - "Every time!"

tmp_5763.jpg

I was talking about the Bird Icon let you know that your phone is downloading something, as of why Blue Bird not Play Store icon, it's the Xun Lei download engine's icon, so I think it's not a bug, just that Xun Lei download engine is the default download engine in MIUI 10 China ROM

Xun Lei is interesting, hadn't run across them before. This is probably not your Grandma's old trusty simple download engine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xunlei

The main products developed by Xunlei Limited is the Xunlei download manager and Peer-to-peer software, supporting HTTP, FTP, eDonkey, and BitTorrent protocols. As of 2010, it was the most commonly used BitTorrent client in the world.[6] In October 2017, the company announced that it will transform itself into a blockchain company, and release a blockchain-based product named OneThing Cloud. OneThing Cloud users get LinkToken(one kind of virtual token) for contributing their bandwidth to the Xunlei's Content Delivery Network.[7]"

Xunlei Limited (Chinese: 迅雷; pinyin: Xùn Léi; literally: "thunderbolt") is a Chinese multinational technology company and an online service provider founded in 2003. . . .In April 2014, Xunlei received an investment from a Chinese electronics company Xiaomi of $200 million.[3] On 24 June 2014, it went public on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, . . . According to the annual ranking of China's top 100 internet companies released by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the Chinese government, Xunlei occupied 42nd place in 2017's ranking.[5]

Reactions: Mali2 and Adeolu
I'm having the same problem in all versions. After running on the phone some hours, if you try to reset or power off the phone, it doesn't turn off at all. The screen goes off but the phone is still on. It keeps working. It can be tested turning on flashlight and powering off or resetting it, the flashlight doesn't turn off. It does not turn on again until you force reset by pressing a while the power button. I think it's related to the GPS problem, after some hours the GPS stops working, and this problem also appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.