Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

Is Global Stable 9.6.2.0 available for Mi4C ? So far I don't find it....
I see that China Stable 9.6.2.0 has been released a month ago!

Regards

Can you explain how to acquire logcat/bugreport after the FC in order to send you.
Thanks
Immediately after the FC, you go into Settings -> My device -> All specs and tap "CPU" multiple times. The log will be saved in your Internal storage/MIUI/debug_log, look for the ZIP file.
Setting/option (top right) on Wallpaper Carousel didn't appear on Mi4S.
This is MIUI 10, not MIUI 9. There is no Wallpaper Carousel icon on the top-right anymore.

1. Redmi 6 pro has dual main camera. So the portrait mode doesn't have to be "AI".
2. It DOES work in China developer rom.
3. Front camera portrait mode works, so your rom obviously doesn't handle the dual cam hardware.
4. The problem isn't the camera app (tried the app from China rom)
1. You're the one who asked about AI Portait mode...
No AI Portrait mode for single camera Redmi 6 Pro
2-4. OK, if you say so. The features file says otherwise.
I can't change DPI resolution.
RN4x with root (MIUI EU 8.7.26). All DPI changer in PlayStore doesn't work.
Just One has worked, bit standard Launcher crashes
Third-party app incompatibility, especially a sketchy one like a "DPI changer", is non of our concern. I assure you that even on the official MIUI forums, no one will be able to answer you.
How can I control media volume by default, instead of ringer volume with buttons?
I thought it was something implemented in miui 10.
Reverted to ringtone volume by default, like on AOSP and MIUI 9.
Can I ask why? and what's the reason why it's not possible? Thank you
Because it's not a feature that is implemented in MIUI.
Mi6 can't open the status bar when in the lock screen????
Is your device locked with a PIN/password/face/fingerprint? In that case, the feature works perfectly. Why would you bother to lock your device AND allow free access to the quick settings? In any case, if you wish to disable this feature, go to Settings -> Notifications & status bar -> enable "Show on secure lock screen".
Unfortunately, badge notifications don't appear in the lockscreen on Mido. Obviously, Xiaome.eu is not to blame seeing as this issue occurred on Miui 10 global, whereas no such issue happened on Miui 9.
Badge notifications on the lock screen? What?

Last edited:
Anyone got pip with youtube working? Mi8

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
It is only available as a free service within USA, otherwise it is only available as a YouTube Premium service (paid subscription).
The "gotcha" with it is that content owners can set their material as "not for PiP", which apparently is the case for much of the music content......

It is only available as a free service within USA, otherwise it is only available as a YouTube Premium service (paid subscription).
The "gotcha" with it is that content owners can set their material as "not for PiP", which apparently is the case for much of the music content......
And why dont work with youtube vanced mod?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
Bluetooth does not work on my mi 8 se. I cant connect with my car. Do you have a bluetooth issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Screen layout keeps being restored from I don't know where... Can't keep my 5x5 layout for longer. After some time it gets restored to 6x4 and all scrambled. And some times after a reboot it goes back (again) to 5x5. There must be something with backup that I cannot find where to change. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.