Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a little bug, when I am listening music or watching a video and it shows some notification, (with mute and do not disturb disabled) the music or video stops, it spends a few seconds and returns, but the audio goes out of both the earphone and the Loudspeaker and this was present since MIUI 8.7.19 (I started testing miui 10 from it) on redmi note 4x

It's normal ?
Men... Stop joking on people with your "question answers".
In fact, it's a configuration of the notification bar, which can be done in the settings.
If you want to be active here, try to help people and don't laugh on them, providing nonsense answers. Thanks.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

I found a little bug, when I am listening music or watching a video and it shows some notification, (with mute and do not disturb disabled) the music or video stops, it spends a few seconds and returns, but the audio goes out of both the earphone and the Loudspeaker and this was present since MIUI 8.7.19 (I started testing miui 10 from it) on redmi note 4x
Yes, some other people also reported this, but it's related to the miui version provided by xiaomi itself and no xiaomi.eu bug.
What you can try to solve this:
Add spotify in the "game booster" list (security app -> game booster) and configure the game booster, that there should not be any notification sound during spotify is active.
This should prevent the music from lowering the sound when a notification receives.
Let me know, if it works for you ;)

Reactions: Ryoma
Men... Stop joking on people with your "question answers".
In fact, it's a configuration of the notification bar, which can be done in the settings.
If you want to be active here, try to help people and don't laugh on them, providing nonsense answers. Thanks.

Is it normal when people cry about little things ?

Reactions: Ryoma
Patiently waited for the OTA installed and so far works great on Mi5.

Thank you for your hard work again!

Good morning guys, I had no problem downloading and installing the latest update (via OTA). No problem. Greetings from Portugal .

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

Reactions: nunomgsantos
Me da fIt gives me failure when I enter the gallery in the folder of people. The folder of people that automatically divides the photos by names of people. I get an error and leave, I leave photos of the mistakes. It has happened to me since 3 versions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-10-07-791_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-10-07-791_com.miui.bugreport.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-10-05-229_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-10-05-229_com.miui.bugreport.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-09-53-814_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-30-14-09-53-814_com.miui.home.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 268
Reactions: Jos W
Why dont you install via OTA? why always in a hurry.. i have always done it manually.
and there where some problems with uploading so yeah eventually we had to wait so i thought to try the OTA again and it worked flawless.
And do you think that Ota has diffrent servers ? Facepalm

Badge notifications on the lock screen? What?

Yes. In Miui 9 - and for that matter, Miui 8 - a little badge indicating an incoming message appeared on the top left of the lock screen. It wasn't so much a floating notification as a small icon. I can't find this feature in Miui 9

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

For MiMix2S users: would you suggest upgrading from 8.7.19 or it would be adivisable to skip this week's version and wait for the major bugs in gallery and file manager to be fixed? In other words: is there anyone who flashed the current version and does not have the relevant bugs?
Thank you in advance!

Yes. In Miui 9 - and for that matter, Miui 8 - a little badge indicating an incoming message appeared on the top left of the lock screen. It wasn't so much a floating notification as a small icon. I can't find this feature in Miui 9
There's no such thing in MIUI 10. In fact, MIUI 10 takes an approach that is closer to AOSP, including the lock screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.