Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: The transparent menu in Settings/Sync on MI Max (hydrogen) with stock and Limitless themes.
IMG_20180731_014003.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_2018-07-31-00-53-13-522_com.android.settings.png
Why are the lock screen notifications options greyed out? I can see the notification LED light up and the phone vibrates but then there's nothing on the lock screen. Kind of annoying.

Installed o.k. works and looks great!

Except after install all my notes have gone! Any suggestions!?

The OTA update via Updater, also manual download The ROM file to be downloaded should be together...

Hi, a general question, why user do not use the MIUI Updater?
I use it since several month without any problems on my Redmi Pro 3 Omega.
For the latest update from MIUI 9 to 10 I had to download *.zip manually and update from download directory.
No problems and I keep all my data and settings.

Cheers, mib

When you install firmware for Redmi 4 prada firmware does not start. cyclic reboot.
this installation xiaomi.eu 8.7.26 _multi_HM4_ algorithm for Redmi 4 different not only from earlier xiaomi.eu firmware _multi_HM4_ to 4 Redmi 8.4.26, but also from similar to the new firmware, (xiaomi.eu _multi_MINote3_ 8.7.26 _v10-8.1).
When installing xiaomi.eu _multi_HM4_ 8.7.26 for Redmi 4 for what that introduced an additional visual indication in the form populated strips.
At least I have so been. Why? It's superfluous communications and navigation.
Perhaps that is why firmware and does not start.?
Best Regards

Hi guys, I have a question, can I set a LIVE wallpaper as lock screen wallpaper? I tried but I don't know how

Me da fIt gives me failure when I enter the gallery in the folder of people. The folder of people that automatically divides the photos by names of people. I get an error and leave, I leave photos of the mistakes. It has happened to me since 3 versions.

Same error for my.
Redmi Note 5

Good Morning.
I have been using Oreo 8.1 android for some time and I want to go back to xiaomi.eu, but I have doubts:
They tell me that I have to do format data, is that correct?
Miui 10 for the Xiaomi MI5S is Android nougat?

Good Morning.
I have been using Oreo 8.1 android for some time and I want to go back to xiaomi.eu, but I have doubts:
Yes for both. You have to delete Cache, Dalvik and System/Data to reinstall xiaomi.eu ROM. Is still nougat, Oreo probably in October...when all the brands are releasing "Android P"...

Reactions: JesusRoMarti
Good Morning.
When you come from official rom to xiaomi.eu rom, you should do:
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash twrp
- Boot straight to twrp
- Go to wipe and format data button and confirm it by typing "yes"
- Restart twrp
- Allow modifications to system by swiping
- Transfer xiaomi.eu rom .zip file to your phone from pc
- Install it in twrp
- Restart to system, wait and enjoy

You only need to format data once when you come from official firmware to get rid of the encryption.
Remember to backup important things first.

Bonjour merci encore pour la mise à jour. Sur le Mi note 2 quand l'ecran est verrouillé je ne peux pas dérouler le quick panel.

Android 6.0-7.x: Settings -> Sound & vibration -> Message received
Android 8.x: Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Message -> Custom sound
Android 7.1.2:Settings -> Sound & vibration -> Message and notification (Only one sound)

Hello thanks again for the update. On MI note 2 when the screen is locked I cannot unroll the fast panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.