Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, a general question, why user do not use the MIUI Updater?
I use it since several month without any problems on my Redmi Pro 3 Omega.
For the latest update from MIUI 9 to 10 I had to download *.zip manually and update from download directory.
No problems and I keep all my data and settings.

Cheers, mib
Becuase you can manual download ?

Reactions: Ryoma
Oh man, I had a dream that this version turned out to be the stable one !! Anyway, I'm experiencing an issue with battery drain. It seems everything is okay (in the battery analisys) but it drains very fast and I was wondering if anyone has a similiar problem?
Xiaomi Mi 5
Everything else is working really fine

Good Morning.
I have been using Oreo 8.1 android for some time and I want to go back to xiaomi.eu, but I have doubts:
They tell me that I have to do format data, is that correct?
Miui 10 for the Xiaomi MI5S is Android nougat?
I think that mi5s and mi5s plus don't receive upgrade because they are chinese devices didn't realease on global market

Reactions: JesusRoMarti
Oh man, I had a dream that this version turned out to be the stable one !! Anyway, I'm experiencing an issue with battery drain. It seems everything is okay (in the battery analisys) but it drains very fast and I was wondering if anyone has a similiar problem?
Xiaomi Mi 5
Everything else is working really fine
They are only dreams

Hi guys, I have a question, can I set a LIVE wallpaper as lock screen wallpaper? I tried but I don't know how
This
08231a28b87f0a4140427b88977c2d06.gif

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

nice @ingbrzy my mi4 got miui 10,but some small bloat like XiaomiAuthenticator on /system/data-app/ its useless if u try to instal manually erroR pasing package, and double contactsyncadapters system read from /system/priv-app/ so the one on /system/app/ is useless also LiveWallpapers from /sytem/app/
it would be nice if u could add faceunlock on mi4 miui.vn has this anyway thanks.

Hello.. Sorry if someone mention that before but in Mi4c i can't find the full screen gestures with that release. Did you guys remove it from Mi4c?

Do not know if I am at th right spot ,
I have a a Redmi 1
Model Number HM 1W
Running on Android 4.2.2. HM 2013023
Mui version MUI-JHBMIBL31,0

The question till how far can I go to upgrade Stock or Custom trough TWRP

Do not know if I am at th right spot ,
I have a a Redmi 1
Model Number HM 1W
Running on Android 4.2.2. HM 2013023
Mui version MUI-JHBMIBL31,0

The question till how far can I go to upgrade Stock or Custom trough TWRP
Of course you can all with redmi 1 which isn't support by xiaomi

I have installed it and it is always restarting, I do not know what to do is the phone of a friend, I need help, some solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.