Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Magisk work with this version? If yes, which magisk version? Omega user here, asking before I install anything, mostly interested in the root hiding feature of magisk. Any recommendations?

7a93f66b-ea96-4525-8d70-c7b309ed5490.jpg
MIUI EU in Game Booster doesn't have adjust level of Fix screen brightness ?

like this image.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiegoR88 and xeGox
The xiaomi.eu 8.8.2 for the Mi5, the Mi6 and the Note 3 SE is already online at Sourceforge. Is that all right?

Does Magisk work with this version? If yes, which magisk version? Omega user here, asking before I install anything, mostly interested in the root hiding feature of magisk. Any recommendations?
Works like magic
d72f9bbbf5a412fc75c39824ff102477.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

In my device, with Miui 10 and Android 8.1, SuperSu don't install. Magisk install but the phone run in slow motion.

CHANGELOG 8.7.26

Downloads manager
New - Option to set downloaded file size on mobile data

Lockscreen
Optimize - Optimized face unlock speed [Android 8.x]

Dialer
Fix - Fixed T9 search

Settings
New - Enable/Disable HW buttons when using fullscreen gestures

Compass
Optimization - The magnetic force meter calibration algorithm and compass algorithm can improve the accuracy of map application (07-19)

Known issue (already fixed for the next release)
Settings app: Search bar crash. [All Android 6.0 ROMs]
Multiple apps: Blank option dialogs. [Some Android 7.x/8.x ROMs]
Security app: Missing comma character. [All ROMs]
Weather app: Unable to connect to network for some users. [All ROMs]
Downloads app: Can't open the app at all. [Some ROMs]
Android System: "There's an internal problem with your device" message after boot. [MI8SE]
Home launcher: "App isn't installed on your device" when adding a Google Keep widget. [All ROMs]
Settings app: Viber notification settings crash. [All Android 8.x ROMs]

Update is suspended for Redmi S2 due to the camera issue.

Am I the only one whose not getting all the push notifications on the Notifications and Status Bar? For example, PS app, BlueMail, and many others

In my device, with Miui 10 and Android 8.1, SuperSu don't install. Magisk install but the phone run in slow motion.

Did you reboot after Magisk install.?. I remember something like that from XDA and it works after reboot

Reactions: ramig
why installing superSU on top of magisk ? magisk includes root, no need to risk installing superSU.

So install and let us all know how it works

(Mi5) Installed via Updater. Clear the cache of the Updater App before, then the download works. Restart takes quite a long time. So far everything works and I can't find any mistakes so far. At the beginning the system reigns a little slowly, but then again fluently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-04-18-57-43-117_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-04-18-57-43-117_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.