Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. And if I brick mi phone will you provide me a new one? LOL
No, user takes his / her own risk and responsibility :)

by which, if your cat, dog, goldfish, unicorn or other creature should have a heart attack or electrocution from your phone operations or anything around you such as air, tree's, fluffy kittens... they are all exempt from xiaomi.eu or its partners responsibility for any losses :p

Reactions: dogiex
No, user takes his / her own risk and responsibility :)

by which, if your cat, dog, goldfish, unicorn or other creature should have a heart attack or electrocution from your phone operations or anything around you such as air, tree's, fluffy kittens... they are all exempt from xiaomi.eu or its partners responsibility for any losses :p
Thanks by taking care about my goldfish. It is healthy and safe. It wouldn't touch my MI6 with .EU :p

when i try to unlock bootloader this mesage apears,before i use redmi note 3 mtk and it was unlocked,now using redmi note 5 global,how to fix
IMG_20180711_183401.jpg

Hi friends, since I installed 8.7.5 The google assistant does not work for me. When I open it, it makes me verify the connection and try again. I have a mi6. Is it a ROM bug?

Me too. Mi Note 2. From today always error on chrome. Certificate untrusted it's write... Clearing cache is not help
I had the same issue. You have to delete all cookies and website data in the browser app, then it's working again.
You don't need to delete saved passwords too - only cookie and website data, so you should not loose any data ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Jos W
@ingbrzy could you please remove Chinese app shortcuts in app vault and add some more useful cards? .The favourite shortcuts seen on Chinese ROM is interesting.
Thank you for your work.

Any infos, about the anti rollback from redmi note 5? In this ROMs here too? Or only in the official global development ROM? In official forum they write. After flash the 8.7.5. no rollback to older versions or older stables. Then hardbrick the device.

http://en.miui.com/thread-3156438-1-1.html

My first day with new Redmi Note 5 (whyred). Installed xiaomi.eu 8.7.5, clean flash.

In statusbar missing:
  • symbol for active bluetooth
  • info for 3G/4G/LTE...
  • no network provider name anymore?
Maybe I'm missing something in the settings?

Hi,
I have tried to install latest eu rom on chinese mi8 but i'm stuck in bootloop...
I have unlocked the bootloader, i'm not root, i have format all data etc.
Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks

Reactions: nunomgsantos
Status
Not open for further replies.