8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to make WiFi network name to be visible before expanding the menu in notification area ?

If not please try to make it, and also get rid the doubled dual system apps.

Thanks for you efforts!

Anybody else facing the problem, that the sms app crashes? ( Mi6 )
Already cleaned cache and data of the app - FC still appears in this version...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

It works with copy and paste. When Miui account enter the password from the Wlan, copy and then insert the Wlan.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Good one as well :) But I have a guest network feature on my router so I (shortly) turned that one without authentication.

I've problem with instant apps on mi6. I didn't try it on this phone earlier but now when I click "Try it" on play store it opens Google chrome instead of instant app.
I tried the same app ( BuzzFeed) on my wife's s7 there it opens instant app correctly.
Is it my issue or miui/xiaomi.eu?

I am not sure enabling camera2 api is a good idea if you want miui camera, I think miui camera crashes when you enable it.

Well, you are thinking too much and waste too much time thinking hahaha.

I 've been using camera2api since I got my Mi Max 2 (MIUI 9 & MIUI 10) without problem, both MIUI Camera and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works fine.

Beside, enabling Camera2api and disabling camera2api is just a zip flash away, why think too much? It's not like enabling camera2api has a risk of phone getting brick or something, just try it already on your device, if you don't like the result just disabling it, flashing a zip file is way too easy and took so much less time then keep thinking without result.

Last edited:
SMS don't work in my mix 2.
What error do you get?
On my wifes mi6 the app crashes with a error log.
Also the security app is not named "security"
And there are black stripes over the text when I go to ROM information menu.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hi,
I've seen someone already reported this bug : some apps were duplicated after the update from 8.8.9 to 8.8.23 (Mi5S) and I can't delete them.
Thank you for that ROM devs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-26-10-49-08-374_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-26-10-49-08-374_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Screenshot_2018-08-26-10-48-50-375_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-26-10-48-50-375_com.miui.home.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 323
Vielen Dank Thanks for the brilliant update have not found any bug Mi Mix 2 big thanks Get the Mi Mix 2 also the Android 9 update and when nice thanks

It´s great!!!!! now my mi4 works very fast.... thx so much...

I little question. could be possible that for new changelog, I would put a one video screen in savepage and another in screen?? thx

After the OTA update to 8.8.23 my MI5 is not starting anymore. It is in a loop? You see only the MI logo and on the android logo with the running points.
What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.