8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i install it directly from china stable 9.6 or i have to install Global ROM before?
Which version of TWRP is the best?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Can i install it directly from china stable 9.6 or i have to install Global ROM before?
Which version of TWRP is the best?

You can install from china stable, do a clean install (format data and make a good backup)

Thanks. Exactly, which wipes are necessaries?

For first installation i've formatted all except "persist" & "otg" partitions... then transfer your rom by twrp MTP and flash it.
Just after the installation, and before to boot, i've done another "data" partition format, rebooted to recovery again,then wiped cache&dalvik, and then i've installed latest Magisk beta to root, and finally rebooted

Reactions: murcylol
The issue surrounding Redmi note 4 mtk has been fixed :D if anyone still facing the issue just redownload it again flash it in recovery. They updated the file. And Thanks for such quick response ;)
Redmi Note 4 MTK ( NIKEL )

Both methode are error when I get OTA update

1. Flashing without wipe data, Only show blank screen on Home or Lock screen
2. Flasing with wipe data, stuck on boot ( MIUI logo with 3 dot blinking )
I think this called bootloop

Then I get this forum for download fixed one

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi....eu_multi_HMNote4_8.8.23_v10-6.0.zip/download

Its now works 100%

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Yeah I also think it was a quick response. I had to format and back to 8.8.9 due to the black screen problem. Now I am in 8.8.23 with no problems so far.

Reactions: leon2
Hello,
Thank you for the update. However, I cannot find the Always On Display setting on my Xiaomi Note 2. Is it hidden? Automatic? If not, where could I find it?

Thank you for all the hard work.

For first installation i've formatted all except "persist" & "otg" partitions... then transfer your rom by twrp MTP and flash it.
Just after the installation, and before to boot, i've done another "data" partition format, rebooted to recovery again,then wiped cache&dalvik, and then i've installed latest Magisk beta to root, and finally rebooted
Thanks a lot!

I warmly welcome.
I tried Rom Global, Stable, but yours is the best 8.8.23 Redmi 5 Plus

Hello,
Thank you for the update. However, I cannot find the Always On Display setting on my Xiaomi Note 2. Is it hidden? Automatic? If not, where could I find it?

Thank you for all the hard work.
As far as I know, the AOD feature is not implemented for the note 2 by xiaomi - therefore, it can not be "activated" by the xiaomi.eu devs here ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gussyrider
Hi,

I installed the updated this morning on my Mi8 and I still have the Bluetooth issue after Airplane mode. I used the Airplane mode because I have another issue (had it with the previous versions too). When I share my connexion through wifi to my android car stereo half the time it's connected but without access to internet. Does someone has the same issue ? I didn't try with another device yet.
Aymeric

Hi,

I installed the updated this morning on my Mi8 and I still have the Bluetooth issue after Airplane mode. I used the Airplane mode because I have another issue (had it with the previous versions too). When I share my connexion through wifi to my android car stereo half the time it's connected but without access to internet. Does someone has the same issue ? I didn't try with another device yet.
Aymeric
Hi,
On my mi8, the Bluetooth gets activated automatically after switching the airplane mode off, if it was enabled before.
Do you have a special constellation for this issue?

Hi,
On my mi8, the Bluetooth gets activated automatically after switching the airplane mode off, if it was enabled before.
Do you have a special constellation for this issue?

I tired to find a link with some device such as my UE boom speaker or my Garmin smart watch with no luck. Sometimes (2/3) when I switch on and off the Airplane mode, the Bluetooth is still activated and sometimes no. It was the same with the previous versions.

I found some Chinese settings on whyred with latest update (don't know if this was on earlier version)

Didn't find if someone had post about this..
93bef0e6478e3267dea9869c72753f07.jpg
76fe52eaa9cfd52969c53cd5d175a420.jpg
fcfc48a7f5e62bb4f05fbd2d1ebab396.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, on mi 6x there is a problem with the alignment of the buttons in the gallery app. Other than that the rom is working perfectly.
Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-58-10-022_com.miui.gallery.png

I found some Chinese settings on whyred with latest update (don't know if this was on earlier version)

Didn't find if someone had post about this..//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/93bef0e6478e3267dea9869c72753f07.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/76fe52eaa9cfd52969c53cd5d175a420.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180827/fcfc48a7f5e62bb4f05fbd2d1ebab396.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
On my Redmi Note4x (Mido) I see a similar screen when I tap on 'appversie' (in English App version):

Screenshot_2018-08-27-20-12-14-229_com.android.quicksearchbox.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-27-20-12-21-002_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-27-20-12-21-002_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 324
I tired to find a link with some device such as my UE boom speaker or my Garmin smart watch with no luck. Sometimes (2/3) when I switch on and off the Airplane mode, the Bluetooth is still activated and sometimes no. It was the same with the previous versions.
Hm, so far i had no issue with bluetooth - but, i don't use the airplane mode normally...
Maybe try to switch off the energy saving scenes under options - battery and performance - scenes.
Maybe this scenes are causing this issue on your side, when they are active. It's worth a try ^^

After flashing to my rolex i cant hear anything for incoming call/out.
And suddently got reboot and goes to twrp eact time boot.
Then i restore to my all backup which is 8.8.16
Restore was succesfull.
Minutes ago i try to installing 8.8.23 again so i boot to twrp and its gone,no twrp nor default recovery now.
I still have root so i try to install twrp with twrp manager,terminal emulator and still no twrp.
It just turn on eact time reboot to recovery or using volume + and power.
Whats wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.