8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on Mi8 worked fine, but I had to press around 5-6 times on "check for new version" button before download started. before i got every time "you have already newest version".

Issue with German is no more - thanks
Bluetooth issue (will not recover after flight mode) still present, but I assume it is a miui10 issue

Beside that everything is fine

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
Could you try instant app in google store? Please search BuzzFeed app and click "Try it now". It should open instant app version. On my MI6 it opens browser :(
It works, but it's not my kind of app to be honest.

i'll install on my mi 6x with arb (var 4 - MIUI 10 8.8.23 beta).
Do i'll have problems with that?
Did someone have an step by step to this process?

Thx!

Hello guys.

I have a Mi note3, and i want to use some 3rd party camera apps (like FilmicPro, Manual camera, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*...)
Back on 7.1 there was a possibility to activate, and use the power of Camera2 Api.
Now, i'm on Oreo (weekly) and this rom does not contain the Camera2 Api. :(
Libs are missing.

There are any method to get the Camera 2 on Jason (Oreo)?
Or later, in the future, when the Stable released , that will contain the right libs?

THX!

All is running fine so far on Mi8.
Still have the bluetooth-issue apparently, randomly it doesn't work after switching to/from airplane mode and needs a reboot when not turning on after coming from airplane mode. It's an irritating issue.

A question. Is it safe to simply click on the 'x' in order to remove the part with the Chinese text?
I do not know what it means, so I am a bit hesitant. I do not want to cause unwanted problems. Besides, I seldomly come to this page. If needed I can ignore this for the time being.

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-26-16-178_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
Redmi note 4x - it works perfectly.
Smooth, fast and great battery life. Tnx!
Odličan! Pozdrav iz Srbije!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jos W
hey will you be releasing stable rom version newer then 9.5.2.0 for mi note 2 ? based on oreo or at least on V9.6.2.0.OADMIFD (MIUI9) ??
Kind Regards to ALL !

A question. Is it safe to simply click on the 'x' in order to remove the part with the Chinese text?
I do not know what it means, so I am a bit hesitant. I do not want to cause unwanted problems. Besides, I seldomly come to this page. If needed I can ignore this for the time being.

View attachment 20416
Yes you can, this wont cause any problem, it wont appear anymore

Reactions: Jos W
A57 cores are disabled on mi4c in MIUI 10. All releases have the same bug. Phone is very slow on many web pages and doesn't play many videos correctly.

Hi,

I installed the updated this morning on my Mi8 and I still have the Bluetooth issue after Airplane mode. I used the Airplane mode because I have another issue (had it with the previous versions too). When I share my connexion through wifi to my android car stereo half the time it's connected but without access to internet. Does someone has the same issue ? I didn't try with another device yet.
Aymeric
Hi There,

Same issue here on mi8; I always put my phone on air plane mode at night to avoid being disturbed.
In the morning, the Bluetooth is not working anymore and I have to restart my phone to get it back.

I have not tried for the hot spot share connexion and I definitely will, but wouldn't that be a restriction from your operator ?
I recall sharing my connexion on my mi8 with my laptop without any prob...In China, operator do not restrict this, in France, they definitely do when you are on a pre-paid plan.

Other than that, Great job from the team, I can see many bugs fix as well, so thumbs up!

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
I found some Chinese settings on whyred with latest update (don't know if this was on earlier version)
There are already several same reports. Please wait for translation in the next release.

Displayed contents is "Recommended card". Tap [x] to close it if not necessary.

Reactions: EnterSandman
@cobben , @zmajdk
小爱同学 = Xiao AI / Mi AI (Voice Assistant)
按钮 = Button

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Image 20180828-101540-2.png

Reactions: zmajdk and cobben
Status
Not open for further replies.