8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, Will try the Bluetooth trick!

This morning I didnt experience the bug, my BT was working after switching off from Airplane mode...Tha's really weird, maybe because the 2nd reboot ?

Also, I found out that I dont have to be in Airplane mode, but just turn BT off a few hours.
After turning it back ON to listen music on my car, I got the same issue again.
Seems like the BT bug is not happening anymore, so thumbs up for the tips !

Reactions: nJoy-Android
In my case, i using wayne (Mi 6X), im very like with this update, but at camera app for using tap to focus not working well, it can't be focus after i touch screen for focus on object, i hope next update will fix this problem, tks

@ingbrzy,When touch vibration mode, 10 china version, vibration mode is very smooth, fast response. But in miui10 eu feedback is very lag and slow.
You can fix it
Send to MI 5x, v8.8.23

Hi Guys, i will get my first Xiaomi Phone in a few days and it is the Mi8 EE :) i want to flash it to Global Rom do i need the TWRP and if so is there one available i don't think i can use the TWRP from the standard Mi8. Im really excited for my first Xiaomi Phone and i hope you guys can help me. :)

Hi Guys, i will get my first Xiaomi Phone in a few days and it is the Mi8 EE :) i want to flash it to Global Rom do i need the TWRP and if so is there one available i don't think i can use the TWRP from the standard Mi8. Im really excited for my first Xiaomi Phone and i hope you guys can help me. :)
globalrom and twrp does't work together. Because globalrom overwrites allways twrp with mi-recovery

Mi Max 1 Prime 8.8.23 tested.

@ingbrzy

Today after doing all the "wipes" (cache, dalvik, data, system, internal) to start again, I found a problem.

I installed the ROM 8.8.23 correctly, but once started waiting for me to put my MIUI key, I see that I have no connection to the SIM and when selecting the wifi, the keyboard does not appear, so it is impossible to write the password .

To solve this problem, I had to create an open Wi-Fi network with another cell phone, connect from the Mi MAX and connect to my MIUI password.

In future updates, fix the keyboard and the SIM in clean installations, please.
I have the same problemen with the terminal note 4 x

Reactions: Albersky
Hi, I can not find the latest stable version for xiaomi mi 8.
Where is the download?

Last edited:
Interesting problem. ROM worked well but today at night from 02:00 - 06:00 the battery drained 40%. It is very strange. It is not a few percent... Mi5

Reactions: Alex1990
Interesting problem. ROM worked well but today at night from 02:00 - 06:00 the battery drained 40%. It is very strange. It is not a few percent... Mi5
I lost 20% over night on my mi8 - android system is using a lot more energy than before.
Battery management was better 2 releases ago imho - lets wait for a new update, maybe xiaomi will optimize it ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

globalrom and twrp does't work together. Because globalrom overwrites allways twrp with mi-recovery

no, i install the lasted rom with a clean install and got the twrp after install
when you flash the rom, when it ask to reboot it ask something about recovery and you need to choose the option do not install

Why is there an app with Chinese characters in this version? Previous version doesn't have this.
For sure this new app was not implemented by the xiaomi.eu devs.
Maybe those apps got installed because xiaomi added them to the new china dev rom (on which our rom is based)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hi to all.

I've flashed the rom on my mi max prime and work perfectly but now i'm trying to activate the full screen gestures changing the build.prop file (set the line qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 ) as described in MIUI forum but don't work.

Someone know if is possible to activate the full screen gestures on this rom for the mix max prime?

Thanks in advance.
Willy72

Reactions: cobben
Hi to all.

I've flashed the rom on my mi max prime and work perfectly but now i'm trying to activate the full screen gestures changing the build.prop file (set the line qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 ) as described in MIUI forum but don't work.

Someone know if is possible to activate the full screen gestures on this rom for the mix max prime?

Thanks in advance.
Willy72

I have tried with a few previous recent versions of the eu weekly, hasn't worked for me.

Haven't tried with the current 8.8.23.

They have disabled gestures for all android 7 devices because swipe up does not work well, I read previously.

Reactions: willy72
The camera quality is set to 85% on Mi Note 3(Jason) and the photos look with poor quality compared to the global ROM. It would be good if you could correct it and put the quality at 100%.Thankyou!
@ingbrzy
dacb59ffa969ea750c97e7aba75aeeae.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: barbace
Hi,
why dont show LTE+?
Because the radio conditions (RSRP of -114dBm and RSRQ of -16dB) are so poor that the high order modulation scheme for LTE+ (256QAM) will not be able to be decoded.
The UE reports the radio channel conditions back to the eNodeB and based on those reports, the Scheduler will decide on what modulation scheme can be supported for the downlink.

Reactions: Gatsu and Coldmind
The camera quality is set to 85% on Mi Note 3(Jason) and the photos look with poor quality compared to the global ROM. It would be good if you could correct it and put the quality at 100%.Thankyou!
@ingbrzy
dacb59ffa969ea750c97e7aba75aeeae.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
can you post same camera info from Global ROM 8.8.23..?

Hi
telegram and whatsapp have no notification sound on Xiaomi Mi6X running miui 10 8.8.23 eu

can you post same camera info from Global ROM 8.8.23..?

This is from Mi Note 3 on Global Stable ROM 9.6.2.0

Screenshot_2018-08-30-20-20-38-014_com.inkwired.droidinfo.png

Screenshot_2018-08-30-20-20-44-331_com.inkwired.droidinfo.png

IMG_20180830_202526.jpg

Same quality : 85%

And many people here reported that MIUI 10's Camera on Mi Note 3 is worst compare to MIUI 9's Camera....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.