Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I flash EU Rom , my mac address has changed..... and then I flash to global , mac address change again .... How this rom change mac address ?
(My company use mac filtering for WiFi hotspot , when I flash eu rom , my phone not connect to company's wifi because mac address changed)

I charge overnight only 40% of the battery :(

check your charger and your cable. I had this once, too, and the problem was the charger. It had worked well before, and all of a sudden it became slow. I also first thought the phone is to blame, but with a different charger it is as fast as it always was.

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
The headphones sound equalizer doesn't seem to work anymore. Worked in the previous version I think.

I cant find an option to block sms messages. How can i do it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Do any cancro (Mi3W/Mi4W) owners get a force close when attempting to access Settings > My device ..

There is a force close on tapping this menu entry upon page load.

I initially thought it could be caused by a dirty flash. Wiped dalvik cache and cache @twrp... Same deal.

Redownloaded ROM and reinstalled, whilst ensuring to wipe dalvik cache, cache, data and system. Same deal. Force close on 'My device' page load.

Thought I'd chime in here and get a few more confirmations before filing a bug report.

Trying to attach a log, only the 'Attach files' button within forum whilst using Mi Browser only allows attaching pictures taken with the Camera.

Also, I noticed the title bar for the 'Downloads' app is misaligned; not centered.

Best Regards.

Stickman89

Force close also happens on Setting -> Storage.
I tried clear cache and dalvik, no luck to solve it.

Hi. Can some1 help me? 8.8.9 rom, mi5s capricorn. Cant connect to car audio system via bluetooth. Says rejected. How can i fix this? But on 8.1 custom rom(like LOS or RR) all works fine.

I cant find an option to block sms messages. How can i do it?

When you're reading the message, you'll see the number (or contact name) as the header. Just click on it and it'll bring you to the screen where you can block the number.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert and dreko2000
When you're reading the message, you'll see the number (or contact name) as the header. Just click on it and it'll bring you to the screen where you can block the number.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Thank you bro. Saved my day

Reactions: Gunshin82
Yes me, with a MI5. But I can't find the fingerprint settings anymore.

I had the same problem yesterday in my MI5. I could not unlock with the fingerprint, I went to the configuration and it was gone.

Restart the smartphone and it reappeared.

Reactions: jc rey
hi, i had an problem after instal this update(MI 5S). I can't unblock my phone, display awake and turn black and again awake and turn black.
I'll get an early version that works.

hi, i had an problem after instal this update(MI 5S). I can't unblock my phone, display awake and turn black and again awake and turn black.
I'll get an early version that works.
I have the same problem, Any solution?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

just get in twrp mode, connect to PC, put early version on phone and install
that worked for me

Is the reboot and turn off fixed for the Mi 8?
After a few hours if u reboot or turn off the the phone only the screen is black but the phone is still on.
I have seen the same problem on my mi8 ; if i push reboot the screen stays black and i need to push the power button some seconds.

Signal messenger is not showing notifications which is annoying. I dont remember if I had signal in miui 9 but I would like to try. Can I downgrade to miui9 just by selecting a file in twrp? I mean the latest dev rom.

I have this ROM for over a month and the Facebook app along with Facebook Messenger keep crashing like crazy. Messenger crashes every time i receive a video in a conversation, meanwhile Facebook crashes whenever it wants to: when loading pictures from comments, when loading profiles, etc. Is this problem ever gonna be addressed? :/

Edit: I observed that after flashing the newer version, Messenger doesn't crash when loading videos, but something still triggers it after a while and you can't get rid of it after that.
Device: Mi5

I can't use the one handed mode even thoguh it is turned on in settings. Redmi note 3 pro - kenzo, clean install over latest official miui9 weekly

Edit: rebooted the phone once again and it started working.... Please disregard my post :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-16-15-28-09-363_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-16-15-28-09-363_com.android.settings.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Everything seems to be normal in mi 8 se and thanks to the turkish language team.

One thing about whatsapp is annonying. If i choose the default ringtone it rings once when a message arrives. But if i choose a custom ringtone it rings twice. Any solution for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.