Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is annoyed by facebook and messenger crashing all the time? The problem started with first miui10 update.
Not a single app is crashing for me.
Empty cache/data for the apps or reinstall rom, maybe you need to d a clean one.

I cant pass safetynet in Magisk. Tried also 16.7 and yesterday i deleted data in twrp and installed Magisk again but still the same.

Playstore is working and up-to-date.

I think its a Rom issue never had this before
67771674b162e8d6c6484d4b086cfd19.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

I cant pass safetynet in Magisk. Tried also 16.7 and yesterday i deleted data in twrp and installed Magisk again but still the same.

Playstore is working and up-to-date.

I think its a Rom issue never had this before
67771674b162e8d6c6484d4b086cfd19.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
Rom without magisk passes well safetynet on mi5, why do you suspect issue is on rom and not on magisk ? Magisk have some spécial modules to pass safety net 'play store visa' etc. It is not garanteed to work. Note that safetynet works fine since yesterday's update.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Rom without magisk passes well safetynet on mi5, why do you suspect issue is on rom and not on magisk ? Magisk have some spécial modules to pass safety net 'play store visa' etc. It is not garanteed to work. Note that safetynet works fine since yesterday's update.

Its not my first time and i know what I'm doing. Only when i had Xposed it doesn't pass basic integrity and with "no device check" i could pass safety net. But now i got no xposed or any modules installed.
I dont use bank apps nothing that needs to be hidden.

It just says 'reaction invalid' i will see after tomorrow's update.

Send from MI5 on Tapatalk

Its not my first time and i know what I'm doing. Only when i had Xposed it doesn't pass basic integrity and with "no device check" i could pass safety net. But now i got no xposed or any modules installed.
I dont use bank apps nothing that needs to be hidden.

It just says 'reaction invalid' i will see after tomorrow's update.

Send from MI5 on Tapatalk
It is a matter on where to ask. In this case magisk devs, not here.
I also played a lot myself with magisk and there is no way to know what you are doing with it without tracking the modifications applied on files and making diffs.

Reactions: cobben
Magisk issue has been discussed before:
API change on August 1st, the magisk app needs an update, just wait for topjohnwu to fix it (he is currently moving to the us)

Reactions: Coldmind
Custom rom, man. :)

There is no stable ROM! Even the RM6PRO doesnt exist on mi.com - Site ... only the REDMI6/6A! "Custom ROM" means that evidential functions dont work? No GPS, crashing camera-app and some more reported problems?

Rollback forbidden by XIAOMI (or you get a bricked device). Waiting 360 hours to unlock MY OWN PHONE? Really loved XIAOMI - but this behaviour, this policy is driving me crazy. Sorry, but all of this ... :(

Where in settings i can find the pocket mode? Or not available anymore?

Thanks for advice but on mi mix 2s is missing this option
Using mi mix 2s 256gb

Mi Mix1 has never had these options (pocket mode, smart cover mode).

Never got any answer on MIUI forum, so gave up asking.

If I want to downgrade to 8.8.2 (Mi6) should I wipe everything (I preffer not do that) and then flash 8.8.2? When I simply flash 8.8.2 on 8.8.9 I've got bugged settings (transparent lines)

Where in settings i can find the pocket mode? Or not available anymore?

Thanks for advice but on mi mix 2s is missing this option
Using mi mix 2s 256gb
In Mi5x pocket mode is also under camera settings additional to advanced lockscreen settings

If I want to downgrade to 8.8.2 (Mi6) should I wipe everything (I preffer not do that) and then flash 8.8.2? When I simply flash 8.8.2 on 8.8.9 I've got bugged settings (transparent lines)
post screenshot

In Mi5x pocket mode is also under camera settings additional to advanced lockscreen settings
Thanks a lot but seems like all the devices have different settings because i can't find it! not in settings not in camera settings or somewhere else!

Everything seems to be normal in mi 8 se and thanks to the turkish language team.

One thing about whatsapp is annonying. If i choose the default ringtone it rings once when a message arrives. But if i choose a custom ringtone it rings twice. Any solution for this?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Did anyone face this issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You must lock garmin app to avoid memory clear. Open garmin app, open the multitask windows (apps runing), touch and hold garmin app, 3 icons appears, touch the paddle lock icon.
No more disconects.
Thanks mate seems to work ! Edit: But I still cannot get Whatsapp Notifications on it; a friend of mine on his mi mix 2 neither.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethan80
Flash rom again. DO NOT ROOT and the issue is gone
(facing same issue with global rom)
Unfortunately can't change theme because "Application stopped working". I have to go back to 8.8.9 :/

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.