Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_214353.jpg
    IMG_20180916_214353.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 431
Since yesterday, my Mi 8 (dipper) has problems with the display. When the display is turned off, even if the device is on, it is difficult to turn it on again. In those cases, the fingerprint sensor or FaceID release is not answered either. It resumes after some time. I do not know what to think.

Thank you

This is obvious a "Beta" rom, just stay with the version you like. All beta things have bugs and I think you know that, why keep updating with the beta and moaning?
In my knowledge an updated version should improve over the previous one. So how could this go backwards? Even the stable 10 is worst then 9 in camera quality at least.
So, how this is an "update"?
At least this is my opinion.
No disrespect for Miui 10 beta lovers out there, me included until recent.

Reactions: carlofarina
I have triedt to update the global stable to the new 8.9.13 but it stuck on bootloop. (Mi 8 dipper)
i tried, factory reset, cleaned dalvic/cashe + data, but nothing helps.
what can i do?

i forgot to do backup in twrp.

can i put another rom for example MIUI 10 stable while the phone is still in bootloop? is it possible?

need help. thx in advance

I have triedt to update the global stable to the new 8.9.13 but it stuck on bootloop. (Mi 8 dipper)
i tried, factory reset, cleaned dalvic/cashe + data, but nothing helps.
what can i do?

i forgot to do backup in twrp.

can i put another rom for example MIUI 10 stable while the phone is still in bootloop? is it possible?

need help. thx in advance

format data

Okay now I fixed not working camera by flashing Persist.img from Global Stable zip !!!!
Additional settings doesnt have colored or any icons..

Reactions: Tastaturri
Status
Not open for further replies.