Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mi4c and when I click anything on the quickmenu (slidedown menu) it's disappears directly. So I have to slide down again to click another.

Hey, for Mix 2S is it enough to install the update with Android 9.0 through the updater app and I'll keep my data or do I have to make a clean install with wiping data?

Hey, for Mix 2S is it enough to install the update with Android 9.0 through the updater app and I'll keep my data or do I have to make a clean install with wiping data?

Could Work as mentioned. We have to try i think. Switching os Version can Always cause problems

"MI8 and MIX2S Android 9.0 released!
- in case of issues, perform factory reset"

Reactions: HofMan
Hello
I have inside the last miui 10 beta, with bootloader unlock.
can I put this Rom EU without problems?
I dont want get a BRIK because the rollback..

Thanks

INstalled on MI8, dirty flash doesnt work, stuck on boot logo.
After a factory reset the phone boots
"ok google" works in this release? Or "voice match" is still greyed?
And ARB is present?

Last edited:
Don't ask anything man or you will be banned :) , don't report bugs , dont speak what's on your mind or you will be banned dont do anything and be a good turtle so our Master Shredder won't ban you.
This forum has become a dictatorship last few weeks. They deleted my post when i was asking something about mi8 antirollback protection and he said you should read the forums and the thing is that i read them all first page to last every post at least all the weekly's , i can not read all the threads i have a life job family full of all kind of problems & duties and there are so many people with so many issues here , in my mind stays only what affects me (my devices) , so i asked a question if someone wants to answer it will others will ignore it no need to delete one post that may be very helpfull to me.

Dictatorship? Really? Err how many people actually got banned for these past few weeks?

- Very fast battery drain since 8.8.30
- Worse camera quality
- Stupid battery usage redisign
This Miui 10 is getting worst with every update......
From Mi Note 3
Great phone but worst operating system...

Reactions: Daenjel
Mi8 won't boot after flash. Wiping everything with TWRP and trying a fresh install.
If it doens't boot after this, how to proceed? I'm not trying to downgrade to prevent a brick..

[QUOTE = "Tiwaz, publicación: 444687, miembro: 199282"] Mi8 no se iniciará después del flash. Limpiando todo con TWRP e intentando una nueva instalación.
Si no se inicia después de esto, ¿cómo proceder? No estoy intentando degradar para evitar un ladrillo ... [/ QUOTE]
Después de flashear la rom, prueba Flash no verity encript, funcionó para mí

HI GUys,

as i said, You need to do a fresh install on MI8 with 8.9.13 or you'll stuck on Boot logo.
I tried rolling back a nandroidbackup this work but my android pin doesnt work anymore.

Tried also to do a fresh install and a rollback of my data partition but even this doesnt work.

YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT CLEAN !

So you can go back to 8.8.30 even with a fresh install.

Reactions: HofMan
[QUOTE = "Tiwaz, publicación: 444687, miembro: 199282"] Mi8 no se iniciará después del flash. Limpiando todo con TWRP e intentando una nueva instalación.
Si no se inicia después de esto, ¿cómo proceder? No estoy intentando degradar para evitar un ladrillo ... [/ QUOTE]
Después de flashear la rom, prueba Flash no verity encript, funcionó para mí

Do you mean zip file signature verification?
It's turned off by default.

For some reason when I plug-in my USB cable in TWRP so I can mount my storage, TWRP crashes..
This way I cannot create a back-up or do a full wipe and push the ROM file.....

Anyone tips how to proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.