Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on mix 2 pie!

I noticed on latest rom for mix 2 when taking a video with hdr on (new feature)

Then after i stop recording the camera gets blacked out and wont work until reboot

Like the driver crash or something

on the lockscreen: both wifi and network signal icons are shown in color white. it should be black as the rest of the icons in the status bar

Reactions: ckarv
Its the " new" fastboot picture. You are in the fastboot already. Just plug in your USB cable and run the fastboot command

No more android MI rabbit. My MI 8 have the same icon too since stable MIUI 10 eu
Thank you Bro!

do you have the same thing on MIX2S,

my model is an XA and with Xiaomi.eu rom weekly 8.9.13 it's an XE.

but when i take GLOBAL 8.9.13 is stil an XA.

is this a problem ? (in france we have B20 frequency)

Try to update my Mi8 but after reboot, it stucks on the loading screen and become very hot. After 15min, I have to reboot and reinstall the 8.8.30. Losing more than 20% of the battery during this operation. I think I will wait for the next update.

do you have the same thing on MIX2S,

my model is an XA and with Xiaomi.eu rom weekly 8.9.13 it's an XE.

but when i take GLOBAL 8.9.13 is stil an XA.

is this a problem ? (in france we have B20 frequency)

Since release 8.9.13 all 256/8GB XA variant became XE due to Xiaomi policy as it is made for china market only. It is the same with official MIUI releases of course.
It also means you can't re-lock the bootloader anymore using Global ROM otherwise you will get bricked

Last edited:
Reactions: Berlino
Try to update my Mi8 but after reboot, it stucks on the loading screen and become very hot. After 15min, I have to reboot and reinstall the 8.8.30. Losing more than 20% of the battery during this operation. I think I will wait for the next update.

read this thread ! all was already explained ! you need to wipe and format data !

Reactions: ulsa
Since release 8.9.13 all 256/8GB XA variant became XE due to Xiaomi policy as it is made for china market only. It is the same with official MIUI releases of course.
It also means you can't re-lock the bootloader anymore otherwise you will get bricked

mine it's a 6/128

but is that changing something about frequency or something else ?

hello admin, my problem in my mi8 after Wipe all data, and install in tprw, is the boot are very Slow to boot till the homelockscreen. Thks. o_O :):p

I need your help. I was trying to instal v.8.9.13 on my Mi8 but i got stuck in twrp logo. i cannot boot to system or to recovery. Already try to flash the twrp image. Can someone help?

I love my Mi5 so much, please tell me my Mi 5 can recieve Android 9 as Mi 8. Thank Admin and all!

Battery life is very bad in this week's on hydrogen, gonna roll back soon, hope it'll be fixed in next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.