Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the links with flashable ZIPs. Try flashing them with TWRP.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-9-13-confirmed-issues-faq.45907/
After the flash, that's what it tells me:

Full SELinux suport is present.
MTP Enabled
Installing zip file 'sdcard//persist_dipper_8.8.31-8.1.flashable.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
Skipping Digest check: no Digest file found
Warning: No file_contexts
DONE! t
Updating partition details...
Failed to mount '/persist' (invalid argument)
...done

Last edited:
I'm new here and I know little english, I bought a "mi 6x" and I do not know what version of twrp to install.
help me please.

Are you using the newest twrp vesion from xda ?
hi dude, i had the same problem, reboot, go to fastboot (power + down button volume)... in fastboot, go to your PC, and flash recovery with another TPRW : 3.2.3.0 or 3.2.1-0611... it will be good.

[QUOTE = "pro2e, post: 445387, участник: 208358"] Как вы используете экран вызова с разными цветами?
И как я могу изменить ярлык сверху, как и вы? Кажется прозрачным, он похож на пиксель 2 XL. [/ QUOTE]

Примените мой патч. Патч предназначен только для xiaomi mi8
видео

Flashed 8.9.13 on Mi8 with the full wipe — works seamlessly.
GPS works like a charm.
Bluetooth & GPS still works after airplane mode.
An issue with custom launchers overlapping default — fixed after the reboot.

Google pay worked out of the box - configured & tested on real transactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Can anybody describe me how to fix the telegram and whats app notifications?
I've found an answer in this threat but it's not really transparent for me.

Installed 8.9.13 on my Mix 2S without problem .. everything is OK but I have same things as already mentioned before by other people: no notifications on Hangouts and Whatsapp and making the sound louder and softer by button only for media (not for phone). Today a strange thing happened: my collegue sent me a picture through Hangouts and a notification popped up ! So it looks like the normal written messages will have no notification .. and pictures sent through same program will have notification .. ironically enough same thing happened on Whatsapp (written messages no notification, pictures do have notification) .. any fix for this ??

Installed 8.9.13 on my Mix 2S without problem .. everything is OK but I have same things as already mentioned before by other people: no notifications on Hangouts and Whatsapp and making the sound louder and softer by button only for media (not for phone). Today a strange thing happened: my collegue sent me a picture through Hangouts and a notification popped up ! So it looks like the normal written messages will have no notification .. and pictures sent through same program will have notification .. ironically enough same thing happened on Whatsapp (written messages no notification, pictures do have notification) .. any fix for this ??

Yep confirmed. Notification works only if picture received. Finally someone noticed it ;)

Anyway it is Pie specific official MIUI issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: acetamina
How can I mount the /system directory rewritable for Android 9. My device is Mi 8.

Had the same problem with Mix2s...first mount system partition in twrp, boot into the rom and then it should work to mount system r/w with a root file explorer

Hi everyone, i use magisk with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, when i install the update by twrp, magisk remain or i flash it again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-18-14-46-46-466_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-09-18-14-46-46-466_com.android.camera.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 462
was released a new Chinese beta 8.9.18, we will have this update via ota, they say it corrected some things

great rom for whyred, i tought that this week we got pending,but xiaomi.eu stll release it,
no problem so far for daioy using, thanks mate

Hi everyone, i use magisk with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, when i install the update by twrp, magisk remain or i flash it again?
Every time you update your rom you have to flash again magisk. The modules are still there and you don't loose them.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Antonio.31
Status
Not open for further replies.