MIUI 10.3 9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
See this post. Camera2API works on MIUI 10 on Mi Max 3.
OK so *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was working on mi max 3 and miui 9 - all you needed to do was add "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1" to build. Prop?
And ever since the first miui 10 update *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was broken on mi max 3?
Would blackscreen when launched?

nik.shersh

Members
Jul 18, 2014
OK so *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was working on mi max 3 and miui 9 - all you needed to do was add "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1" to build. Prop?
And ever since the first miui 10 update *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* was broken on mi max 3?
Yes, was broken.
But I found a way.
"persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1"
"persist.camera.eis.enable=1"
"persist.camera.is_mode=4"
"persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1"
"persist.camera.eis.enable=1"
"persist.camera.is_mode=4"
"persist.camera.stats.test=5"
"persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1"
"persist.vendor.camera.eis.enable=1"
"persist.vendor.camera.is_mode=4"
"persist.vendor.camera.stats.test=5"
As you can see, additional lines are needed for MIUI 10.
Would blackscreen when launched?
On your device is not tested. But I hope that should work. You can make the backup of the SYSTEM in TWRP. Or make a copy of the file build.prop in the File manager in TWRP, then install the patch.

Reactions: Stoffl

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
Ok thanks for elaborating, just wanted to make sure before I go through that routine once again. :)
But I doubt it'll. Note 4x is Still on Android 7. The miui 10 upgrade didn't incorporate an android upgrade.

(The redmi 4x magisk fix that was posted yesterday didn't work)

Adokur

Members
Jul 26, 2016
Hi, which firmware is better to install before flashing xiaomi.eu rom? global beta or global stable?
thanks

robertb_45

Members
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, which firmware is better to install before flashing xiaomi.eu rom? global beta or global stable?
thanks
Depending of what are you going to install, if stable, so flash stable, or the same with beta but remember not to lock the bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.