9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perdón Redmi note 5 pro, falla de la aplicación meteorológica, cierre solo, falla de la aplicación más limpia, no borre elementos obsoletos, gracias por su trabajo. Y feliz año y que los magos traigan muchos regalos.

Perdón Redmi note 5 pro, falla de la aplicación meteorológica, cierre solo, falla de la aplicación más limpia, no borre elementos obsoletos, gracias por su trabajo. Y feliz año y que los magos traigan muchos regalos.

Mate why are you spamming this? Can you please translate to English so everyone can understand?

Solved: Went to apps -> Google Contact Sync, cleared data, added permission to access contacts. Manually forced sync. Now sync working fine.
All the attempts regarding this issue just work temporary and then calendar everts will be disappeared again by itself...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hello, great work as always.
I'd like to know which apps in AOD screen are now supported.
Thanks.

"Just a clock in 3 positions"? You mean "Horizontal", "Vertical" and "Inline"? If you're saying that you had that feature a month ago, then you need to visit the doctor.

So thats all? Ok
And is there any list of the apps supported?
WhatsApp and Telegram do not.

MI PAD 4 3/32Gb wifi
Rooted with magisk 18.0

.) Google setup wizard launched automatically after the update. Tried to to skip most of of it since Google account was already configured.

.) Google play store wouldn't download any apps after 9.1.3. Update. Apps and updates would be stuck at "waiting for download".
Cleared app data of Google play services, framework and play store. Apps are downloading and updating again.
Probably related to the Google account wizard starting or being skipped?

MI PAD 4 3/32Gb wifi
Rooted with magisk 18.0

.) Google setup wizard launched automatically after the update. Tried to to skip most of of it since Google account was already configured.

.) Google play store wouldn't download any apps after 9.1.3. Update. Apps and updates would be stuck at "waiting for download".
Cleared app data of Google play services, framework and play store. Apps are downloading and updating again.
Probably related to the Google account wizard starting or being skipped?

Work well for me ! No thoose issues

"This week is our last release for devices with Android 6.0/7.0 " I have a Redmi Note 4X on 7.0 does this mean that my phone won't have more updates anymore and will stay in this version?

Works fine on my Mi 8 SE.
But I still have an issue with the auto brightness. Does someone can help me ?

When I open the Messaging app, it shows only number for the contact instead of the name. When I open on any message, the name shows up. Sometimes, the names show up when you open the app but later changes to only number (Mi6)
I have same problem. Any idea on how to fix it?I tried wiping cache, but it did not work. I don want to make factory reset
Factory reset doesn't fix this issue at all, as it is known official MIUI issue, reported here:

http://en.miui.com/thread-5025877-1-1.html

Just open bug report, click on confirm button and wait for fix...

[QUOTE = "cobben, post: 465767, member: 185581"] Il y en avait une, et je l'ai téléchargée pour de l'hélium, mais je n'ai pas réussi à l'installer - il faut d'abord faire une sauvegarde.

Maintenant, il a été retiré, alors je pense que je vais attendre. . .

Quelqu'un a écrit que Mi Max n'avait pas été rendu public dans la version dev chinoise, mais n'a pas vérifié cela. [/ QUOTE]
OK, many thanks ..

"New - Option for double tap to lock the screen "
this option is not new, i used it weeks and releases before...
This is brand new and unique xiaomi.eu feature with system MIUI launcher

This week is our last release for devices with Android 6.0/7.0[/COLOR][/B]
I am downloading the this evening newly released ROM for my Mido (Redmi Note4x) on android 7.
So sorry to read it is the last one you can provide.
But I sincerely want to thank the EU-team for all the work they have put into "my" ROM's.
So to @ingbrzy, @MarkHUK, @Igor Eisberg a special thank you!
When I buy a new Xiaomi device, I will surely return here.
Goodbye to you all.

Last edited:
This version doesn't update preferences for european networks on my Mi 8, both SIMs info report LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS chinese preference instead of LTE-UMTS AUTO (PRL) or LTE/ WCDMA. There is no TD-SCDMA in Europe, and being it first in 3G priority makes it hopefully roam for it, possibly using battery. This is a similar problem that exists in Global ROM I believe, and after reboot it returns to default values.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.