9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply my friend. One question from my side: Will this procedure work for a dirty installation or MUST I format data? My priority is not to lose anything on my phone (neither apps nor files).
You better backup your data.

Reactions: panblock
the ambient display does not work, it works when it is completely underload and sometimes (but very few times) it is done under load, while when it is not charging it never works. why?

the ambient display does not work, it works when it is completely underload and sometimes (but very few times) it is done under load, while when it is not charging it never works. why?

Non-interactive scenes mode enabled ?
settings \ battery \ scenes \ non interactive mode

Update for HM NOTE 3 PRO SE????

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I've problem with mi8 and last weekly version:
Google calendar don't sync!
The same here. It's an official MIUI problem. But because I'm using Tasker with calender entries and use it for work, I'm not able to use this version at my mix 2s.
Hoping in the next version it will work again

So I managed to flash the stock china rom on my mi8se and i can finally flash twrp now. Then i open it and install the miui rom i downloaded on androidfilehost and everything looks good, but when i try to start the phone then i stuck in the boot screen with the android loading below the miui boot logo. I know this can take some time but I stuck there for 30min and restarting the phone via power button didnt change anything. Already reinstalled the china rom and tried everything again. Whats my mistake here ? I move the zip with the adb push command to the storage and install it then with twrp on the phone, right ?

Updated successfully MI 8 SE from 8.12.27 to 9.1.3 using TWRP 3.2.3-1227

Checked also that TWRP is still installed and working after the update.

Thanks

Reactions: zerodi
Reactions: El Porcharo
So I managed to flash the stock china rom on my mi8se and i can finally flash twrp now. Then i open it and install the miui rom i downloaded on androidfilehost and everything looks good, but when i try to start the phone then i stuck in the boot screen with the android loading below the miui boot logo. I know this can take some time but I stuck there for 30min and restarting the phone via power button didnt change anything. Already reinstalled the china rom and tried everything again. Whats my mistake here ? I move the zip with the adb push command to the storage and install it then with twrp on the phone, right ?
You may well need to do "Format" in TWRP, (with the required acknowledgement of "yes" typed in) to remove the encryption from the original China ROM.
This will remove any encryption, then you need to re-flash the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Due to the fact that Redmi 4 Pro / markw will not be further supported because he got the status of EOL, I have to say goodbye to the forum. I am hungry to see that I am correcting the error with displaying contacts in SMS. No more XIAOMI.
Xiaomi not end support this phone. Official Miui Global and China are contuined. XIAOMI/MIUI = miui.com and en.miui.com
Only Xiaomi.eu ( its not Miui Team, its not Official Team and roms, this is custom project) end of life this phones.
Go to Global or China Miui (install on Yours phone)and where is the problem? China and Global are very good roms.
Even You go back to older roms even Xiaomi.eu where work fine etc.

Ok, 24 pages on this thread and i cant figure out how to fix my fastboot bug on mi 8 se after flashing this last rom.
Can someone help me out, everytime i try to flash recovery, wen i try to reboot to recovery it always gives error..
Yes ive tried the suposed tutorial on page 10...

I need help with my Mi 8SE, i cant do anything. Im stuck in the fastboot, i cant boot in recovery and i cant flash a recovery, i feel so lost :( My device is listed when i type "fastboot devices" but when i try to run "fastboot flash recovery..." it doesnt work. Can someone give me a step by step guide how i can install a recovery now ? Hope someone can help me out

(https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24521665358595410)
(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IeCtb6vRO4CRe76s0BD_5TQiSnymPBTT)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 411
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 410
Ok, 24 pages on this thread and i cant figure out how to fix my fastboot bug on mi 8 se after flashing this last rom.
Can someone help me out, everytime i try to flash recovery, wen i try to reboot to recovery it always gives error..
Yes ive tried the suposed tutorial on page 10...
Just do flash via Xiaomiflash to last China Miui rom, flash recovery (twrp), install last Xiaomi.eu rom from twrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.