9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, dirty flashed this build a couple of days ago, followed by those ThemeStore and Wheather fixes.

Everithing seems to work flawlessly for now, thanks for giving us all these for free :)

Just one doubt with Camera, it lags when starting videorecording (a sort of not-responding-status) then starts recording after a while. Same thing happens with the STOP button... *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* also doesn't record videos, but other apps from Playstore that I tested (like HedgeCam f.e.) works fine.
I'm not sure it's ROM related as I did flash again the same build but the problem's still there (tested before flashing Camera2API zip file).

I've tried to search through the logcat but I couldn't figure out what the cause could be... Any chance to get some help with it? (log is attached but needs to be renamed to .RAR due to file limitations)

• Mi Max 3 (6/128)
  • MIUI.eu (9.1.3 from this thread)
  • Magisk 18

Thanks in advance anyway :)

Attachments

• xiaomi.eu 9.1.3 - camera video freezing MiMax3.RAR.txt
    475.2 KB · Views: 332
My redmi 5 rosy got black screen after unlock, it will freeze for a few seconds, Since i update 9.1.2, can anyone help me? And where i can find 9.1.1 rom for rosy? I want go back to way :(

There's no 9.1.1, same release minus some device Bugfixes
8.12.27 Was the previous releases

Thanks for the latest update!!

updated and all working smooth and fast except....

1) battery drain seems extreme in this update. Anyone else got this issue with their Mi 8?
2) I still get this strange lag when I return from the task switcher to my home screen
3) some native apps like the theme app seem to run in the background occasionally for no obvious reason

Weather app does not crash anymore but network connection could not be established. The quality of the weather app leaves something to be desired.
( with the patch )

Weather app does not crash anymore but network connection could not be established. The quality of the weather app leaves something to be desired.
Yep. Clear app data for Weather app and retry. Xiaomi's weather servers are not great.

@ingbrzy ; @Igor Eisberg

can you please clarify me something?
is the firmware-update folder the latest from the original rom untouched or an older one?
it is untouched except abl.elf removed and arb? or you altered something and if yes is it possible to tell what is it?

i will appreciate if you answer me! thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinicius Cadaval
Hi!

I was on Xiaomi.EU 10.3 (9.1.3). Redmi Note 5 Whyred.
Did a clean wipe and flashed Pixel Exprience AOSP. No problems except I don't like it...
Can I go back to xiaomi.eu without any problems? Just wipe and flash?

Alright, dirty flashed this build a couple of days ago, followed by those ThemeStore and Wheather fixes.

Everithing seems to work flawlessly for now, thanks for giving us all these for free :)

Just one doubt with Camera, it lags when starting videorecording (a sort of not-responding-status) then starts recording after a while. Same thing happens with the STOP button... *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* also doesn't record videos, but other apps from Playstore that I tested (like HedgeCam f.e.) works fine.
I'm not sure it's ROM related as I did flash again the same build but the problem's still there (tested before flashing Camera2API zip file).

I've tried to search through the logcat but I couldn't figure out what the cause could be... Any chance to get some help with it? (log is attached but needs to be renamed to .RAR due to file limitations)

• Mi Max 3 (6/128)
  • MIUI.eu (9.1.3 from this thread)
  • Magisk 18

Thanks in advance anyway :)
try cleaninstall & without magisk , camer2api

hello team,
just a small issue following this update on my Mi Mix 2S - the wifi connection is unstable - it just gets disconnected and then connects back after a few seconds
I have observed this on the home and corporate network, tried the "typical" troubleshooting (phone restart, access point restart on the home net etc.)
I recall having the same issue on the first .eu firmware I've installed
nothing major, just letting you know and if anyone else has the same/similar issue
not sure how to help to troubleshoot, but I am happy to help if I can
keep up the great work!
kind regards

try cleaninstall & without magisk , camer2api
just done, nothing changed... consider that I could just unlock bootloader on 24 december and straight clean installed previous release so there's not much flashing prior to 9.1.3

i have a mi6 with this ROM version and sometimes i just got the sms that i had unreceived calls from my contacts but my phone is with me and not ringed. Connection sign is at maximum all the time, so, it can't be a problem. does anyone have the same?

First problem

I tried to load twrp TWRP-3.2.3-1227 via fastboot / adb and seems ok, but twrp doesn't start
I tried via fastboot command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and via power + volume buttons w/o success

ps: I'm still with oreo 8.10.25 eu rom

Me too

I installed the last rom and my phone boot on FASTBOOT mode,
i installed 1227 twrp, same boot on FASTBOOT

C:\Users\crash\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1227-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Sending 'recovery' (65536 KB) OKAY [ 1.498s]
Writing 'recovery' OKAY [ 4.055s]
Finished. Total time: 5.568s

C:\Users\crash\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1227-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Downloading 'boot.img' OKAY [ 1.433s]
booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error')

Anyone can help ?

i updated to this version since three days ago. i have a redmi note 4x
and since three days i have charging issues.

i connect the charger and after like 5 minutes it just stops charging. then i have to unplug and plug in again to continue charging.

i already tried different cables and everything. so i think the problem must be in this update?! anyone else have this problem?
I have charge it yesterday from 25% to 90% without stop.

Me too

I installed the last rom and my phone boot on FASTBOOT mode,
i installed 1227 twrp, same boot on FASTBOOT

C:\Users\crash\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1227-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Sending 'recovery' (65536 KB) OKAY [ 1.498s]
Writing 'recovery' OKAY [ 4.055s]
Finished. Total time: 5.568s

C:\Users\crash\Desktop\platform-tools>fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1227-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Downloading 'boot.img' OKAY [ 1.433s]
booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error')

Anyone can help ?
some solutions were given (this thread, in page 10 range or more).
But I solved it by reflashing an official rom with MIflash and then installed my Twrp. (don't relock the bootloader!!!!)

Am using WEEKLY 9.1.2 MIX3 for my Mix 3.

Downloaded the Global ROM and tried flashing but getting the error in red....as attached.

Anybody knows why?
I've encountered the same problem several times on my Mi 6 device. And I've decided to format data before install any rom. I suggest you to get a backup of your phone to your pc and wipe>format data on your phone then flash zip. If it still doesn't work, try download the zip again. Sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: Scann69
Redmi note 6 pro using 8.12.27 xiaomi.eu rom. I was on global stable miui 9.6.8 rom before.

I have two issues. Picture in picture not working, in global stable 9.6.8 it was working well ( whatsapp videos pip or youtube vidoes on homescreen)
Other is that i cant disable swipe up to search gesture, i disable it from search system app settings but it enables automaticly. Even i froze app via titanium backup it doesnt disable. Phone is rooted via magisk. Clean install.

Don't know if already reported: Gmail is not syncing exchange calenders properly. On initial account creation all appointment show up, after a while they are gone and right now I can only fix this by adding deleting and adding the account again only to lose all calenders after a while again

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Don't know if already reported: Gmail is not syncing exchange calenders properly. On initial account creation all appointment show up, after a while they are gone and right now I can only fix this by adding deleting and adding the account again only to lose all calenders after a while again

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Sigh, do you not reading at all, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.