MIUI 10.3 9.1.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2016
The weather application work correctly? To me, still on MI MAX 2, it works badly.
I do not use stock wether app.
But I tried it out for you.
First start stock wether app crashed, second start weather app is running correct.
Every start of weather app after this was ok. (only first time crashed)

Nov 13, 2017
I see all the Android 6.x and 7.0 devices are EOL now. I read some days ago it was only 6.x, but 7.0 has fallen also.

I have 2 doubts regarding Redmi Note 4X [mido]:
- Is 9.1.3 ROM (latest available) actually working? People reported black screen after flashing in that thread.
- Will there be a stable MIUI 10.3 (or futher) release for this device? Latest stable is based on 10.1, which i consier a still poorly polished subversion of MIUI 10. MIUI 9.6 was better IMO.
Lasts weeks version works fine on my Mido....
Really a pitty no new weeklies will be released anymore.
At least one new stable will be released, as @ingbrzy had answered in another thread.

Aug 5, 2018
(Whyred) the launcher of the system stops working when the phone is turned on, is useless, some solution?
Same here but I downloaded the latest MiuiHome from apkmirror version 4. Something which is the latest they have and it's working now. I had to download the Poco launcher first so I could have a home screen while I replaced the defective MiuiHome apk that came with the build. Hope this helps.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Any fix for calendar issue?
Still present on mi 8.
Removed Google account and added again but not....
Any ideas or just wait?
It is already fixed... there is nothing to wait.
Check related permissions on your device

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.