Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi only included the fixed version of Weather app (10.1.6.0) on 8.1 and 9.0 ROMs.
But 6.0-8.0 still got the faulty version 10.1.5.3. So the temporary fix is still needed.

Got it, thank you!
I posted a suggestion on first page, I would love if you would read it and comment

I see all the Android 6.x and 7.0 devices are EOL now. I read some days ago it was only 6.x, but 7.0 has fallen also.

I have 2 doubts regarding Redmi Note 4X [mido]:
- Is 9.1.3 ROM (latest available) actually working? People reported black screen after flashing in that thread.
- Will there be a stable MIUI 10.3 (or futher) release for this device? Latest stable is based on 10.1, which i consier a still poorly polished subversion of MIUI 10. MIUI 9.6 was better IMO.
Lasts weeks version works fine on my Mido....
Really a pitty no new weeklies will be released anymore.
At least one new stable will be released, as @ingbrzy had answered in another thread.

Reactions: JoseCSS
Got it, thank you!
I posted a suggestion on first page, I would love if you would read it and comment
We might consider it, but mind you, devices have a limited space on system partition, so maybe only for 8.0+.

Any fix for calendar issue?
Still present on mi 8.
Removed Google account and added again but not....
Any ideas or just wait?

On mix 3 everything work fine. No bugs till now. Thanks devs, great work

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanx for the Update, working fine on Mi8.
But still have the sms app issues. Does some else have this bug fixed ?

(Whyred) the launcher of the system stops working when the phone is turned on, is useless, some solution?
Same here but I downloaded the latest MiuiHome from apkmirror version 4. Something which is the latest they have and it's working now. I had to download the Poco launcher first so I could have a home screen while I replaced the defective MiuiHome apk that came with the build. Hope this helps.

Anyone knows if update mi8se from 8.12.20 twrp 323 1217

to 9.1.10 works without loosing data or twrp?

Is it safe?

All working on MI 8 ty for the update...

Just to leave you knowing people, where was the notch now appears a black bar in place and the screen goes down, very ugly haha but it is already something.

Reactions: m0skito
Any fix for calendar issue?
Still present on mi 8.
Removed Google account and added again but not....
Any ideas or just wait?
It is already fixed... there is nothing to wait.
Check related permissions on your device

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.