Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some tests on my Mi Max 3 - 6GB/128GB - i can say : flash, boot, new flash magisk 18, rebbot and start was fast and without any probs. First issue , known since rom 8.12.20 is the google assistant. Wants setup the phone for first time. Can´t stop this with any trick. Comes temporary again and again. Second issue was the delay after closing a app for back to homescreen. Time is 2sec. This not happened in 8.12.27. The battery drain is much more better than in 8.12.27. I will test in the next days the new "optimized LTE" feature. For me the most perfect rom was 8.12.6 v2 . I think i went back.
May somebody can confirm the issues i describe....
Anony

anyone can confirm, AOD work in Mi8 ? I have issues in 9.1.3 and 9.1.10 nothing happen, just black no clock.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I received the update OTA on my Mi 8 SE. Can I do it safely or it is better to flash the rom with TWRP ?

i have question now i have developer 1.3 and can i udpate by updater app ? or i should only by recovery? i still looking for rom which remove overheating problem and now i always amde by packaging in update app but maybe this causing heating problem hmm anyway where is update for Note 4 mtk ? because i dont see on the link

After some tests on my Mi Max 3 - 6GB/128GB - i can say : flash, boot, new flash magisk 18, rebbot and start was fast and without any probs. First issue , known since rom 8.12.20 is the google assistant. Wants setup the phone for first time. Can´t stop this with any trick. Comes temporary again and again. Second issue was the delay after closing a app for back to homescreen. Time is 2sec. This not happened in 8.12.27. The battery drain is much more better than in 8.12.27. I will test in the next days the new "optimized LTE" feature. For me the most perfect rom was 8.12.6 v2 . I think i went back.
May somebody can confirm the issues i describe....
Anony

"Second issue was the delay after closing a app for back to homescreen. Time is 2sec"

Good day, man! I confirm this issue. It's really has annoyed me since i'm on the roms with android 9. Using other customs launchers - delay. Backing to my homescreen from the gallery in full mode - delay. I notice that if you use programs where your status bar is need to be hide the delay grows up and after few hours becomes more than 2sec.

I really don't understand why this delay happens on Android 9. Last Rom on android 8 doesn't have this bug.

Wooow cool ! Who tryied on MIX 3 Forbidden City ?
And pokemon Go still works with these rom and with unlocked Bootloader please ?
Thanks ♥

installed on My MI8:
Galendar synch
weather =ok
local picture to backround in theme =ok
it's possible to disable a notch
good job thx

Wooow cool ! Who tryied on MIX 3 Forbidden City ?
And pokemon Go still works with these rom and with unlocked Bootloader please ?
Thanks ♥

Yup perfectly.

It creates problem only when you root your device. But that can be also avoided if you just hide the magisk manager from settings and use magisk hide for the app.

Reactions: Zouiguipopo
i have question now i have developer 1.3 and can i udpate by updater app ? or i should only by recovery? i still looking for rom which remove overheating problem and now i always amde by packaging in update app but maybe this causing heating problem hmm anyway where is update for Note 4 mtk ? because i dont see on the link
Note4 MTK is listed as EOL on Page 1 (in the table).

It was announced last week that all Android 6 and Android 7.0 devices are now EOL, so no more weekly ROM's.

Mi8se intalled on 8.12.20 trwp 1217 and then 9.1.10. I tought that's everything is ok but i can not enter into twrp. Should I flash twrp in adb fastboot?

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Well,
Mi 8 SE is running well on 9.1.10
Dirty Flash by TWRP 323-1217
Thank You.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-23-44-634_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-21-23-44-634_com.android.settings.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 355
Status
Not open for further replies.