Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The notification icon size of mi8 is not correct like this IMG_20190119_133539.jpg

Anyone have same problem?

Reactions: r0cc0
Does pip (picture in picture ) works for you in full screen gestures mode .Not with navigation buttons.

Mi mix3, bokeh application crashing. Casting videos from gallery on tv is not working.
Same Here: Mi MIX 3
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v13.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v7-recyclerview.jar", zip file "/system/framework/gson.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiExtraPhoto/MiuiExtraPhoto.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiExtraPhoto/lib/arm, /system/priv-app/MiuiExtraPhoto/MiuiExtraPhoto.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /system/lib]]] couldn't find "libgallery_mpbase.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1012)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1669)
at com.miui.extraphoto.refocus.manager.DualPhotoJni.<clinit>(DualPhotoJni.java:7)
at com.miui.extraphoto.refocus.manager.DualPhotoJni.generateNativeData(Native Method)
at com.miui.extraphoto.refocus.model.NativeData.<init>(NativeData.java:11)
at com.miui.extraphoto.refocus.manager.DualPhotoNativeContext.initNative(DualPhotoNativeContext.java:26)
at com.miui.extraphoto.refocus.RefocusActivity$3.run(RefocusActivity.java:244)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at com.miui.extraphoto.common.gles.RenderThread.run(RenderThread.java:34)

I checked again in daylight condition and it works. Seems it is only issue in low light where bokeh should not be used

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
That is not a reason not to work. I am sorry, but bokeh should work in all conditions. If you have a steady hand, you can use bokeh in low light with no problems. Just tested in daylight and it's not working.

Does pip (picture in picture ) works for you in full screen gestures mode .Not with navigation buttons.
Workaround, found that if you have full screen gestures on and use split screen while playing a video in youtube but don.t select another app on the bottom side, pip will kick in.

Workaround, found that if you have full screen gestures on and use split screen while playing a video in youtube but don.t select another app on the bottom side, pip will kick in.

Yes i found some ways like this to work pip but in miui 9.6 just swipe to homescreen and it was working, or in whatsapp if there was a video link just click it and it was working in pip. In miui10 xiaomi bugged it :) Hope they solve this in later releases.

Has anyone noticed message app bugs, when trying to search any text its getting fc even I've tried message fix.zip but same result.

Device: mi 8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: edward gitau
Where is battery saver option with schedule on/off? Strange i can't find it. Now I'm unable to turn it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.