• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Mix 2S/polaris ,bokeh efects keeps crashing after update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-04-03-835_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-04-03-835_com.miui.gallery.png
    994.2 KB · Views: 316
Finally, I see that MI 8 locks GPS in less than 5 seconds with 30 - 35 satellites. Mind you, this is inside the house - which never ever happened for me of owning this device. Flashed several different ROMS (Havoc, Lineage, Pixel, Global dev) and always end up with EU ROM. With Nova/Prime, this ROM is a PERFECT ROM as far as daily usage is concerned.

Battery consumption is excellent too - consumed about 2% after 8 hours during night with sync/BT/GPS/wifi off. And, I froze several MIUI apps (Browser, Account, Updater, Messaging, Mail, Weather, and few more apps). Impressive!

This version is definitely a keeper! I am finally very happy that I purchased MI 8 and not OP6 (which costs $200 more than MI 8). Thank you EU team for a wonderful ROM.

Reactions: Jsc24118
Can't reproduce that wifi bug on weekly 9.1.3 mi pad 4 wifi.
WiFi stays enabled after both restart and Power off / on
Updated my mi pad 4 to 9.1.17 weekly - still no issue.

WiFi stays enabled after a reboot.
Also not getting the power manager crash after an apk is installed or updated

Gostaria de ter uma solução para este problema .. obrigado ..
Detalhes

Lol, ainda não entendeste que não te vão responder se continuares a falar em PT tendo em conta que é um fórum em inglês?

Experimenta: "SMS service crash" e faz post do relatório incluindo a ROM que estás a usar e o modelo... E se mais ninguém se queixou (daquilo que consegui ver) ninguém te vai fazer nada. Experimenta instalar tudo de novo. Simples.

Finally, I see that MI 8 locks GPS in less than 5 seconds with 30 - 35 satellites. Mind you, this is inside the house - which never ever happened for me of owning this device. Flashed several different ROMS (Havoc, Lineage, Pixel, Global dev) and always end up with EU ROM. With Nova/Prime, this ROM is a PERFECT ROM as far as daily usage is concerned.

Battery consumption is excellent too - consumed about 2% after 8 hours during night with sync/BT/GPS/wifi off. And, I froze several MIUI apps (Browser, Account, Updater, Messaging, Mail, Weather, and few more apps). Impressive!

This version is definitely a keeper! I am finally very happy that I purchased MI 8 and not OP6 (which costs $200 more than MI 8). Thank you EU team for a wonderful ROM.
What app do you use to freeze apps (root?)? Can you provide a full list of the apps you freeze? I quite happy as well with eu rom in mi8. Just looking to get some more battery juice

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

What app do you use to freeze apps (root?)? Can you provide a full list of the apps you freeze? I quite happy as well with eu rom in mi8. Just looking to get some more battery juice
I used Titanium Backup to freeze all the apps. I froze about 20+ apps and please see the attachment for the list.

I use Google apps for some of these, like Gmail, Chrome, Calendar, Clock, Weather, Maps.

For SMS, I use Textra and use Solid Explorer for File Explorer.

Attachments

• Freeze-3-TitaniumBackup.png
    Freeze-3-TitaniumBackup.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 350
  • Freeze-2-TitaniumBackup.png.png
    Freeze-2-TitaniumBackup.png.png
    363 KB · Views: 358
  • Freeze-1-TitaniumBackup.png.png
    Freeze-1-TitaniumBackup.png.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "joaonctm, cargo: 469010, membro: 173092"] Lol, ainda não entendeste que não te responda em resposta?

Experimenta: "Queda de serviço de SMS" e faz post do relatório incluindo uma ROM que está a ser utilizada e o modelo ... E se mais ninguém se queixou (daquilo que consegui ver) nada te vai fazer nada. Experimenta instalar tudo de novo. Simples. [/ QUOTE]

obrigado pela ajuda .. já instalei a novamente a multi 9.1.17 .. Geralmente tem corrido tudo bem com as actualizações semanais ..
Detalhes
vou experimentar..

SMS service crash - Mi 5sPlus - rom 9.1.17

erro-png.22902
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "MeiGuddet, postagem: 469037, membro: 143915"] [USER = 170846] @brunofernandestm [/ USER]: inglês! [/ QUOTE]
Queda de serviço SMS - Mi 5sPlus - rom 9.1.17

Last edited:
Then the themes you're trying to import may not be supported.
I don't have any problem with importing themes.
No issue with thr mtz files because the moment i tap on import the theme app just crashes. This only happened since 8.12.27.

i can't edit system files (i.e. build.prop) on poco
previous build had same issue, the one before that did not
anyone can confirm? any ideas?

(magisk 18, root works)

Status
Not open for further replies.