Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Step counter If i enable smart Assistent.
I use my Bip to count steps, counter on phone ist useless, my opinion.
Thank you for answering my question!
I do not think that it is useless - for me it is not...
But everybody should use his phone as he prefers... ;)

CHANGELOG

Weather
Fix - Weather app crash for some devices

SMS
Fix - Smart Messaging / OTP

Instant app
Fix - Instant apps crash for some devices
Fix - Google play instant apps

Email
Fix - Hebrew encoding in Mail app

Security
New - Face unlock for App lock for supported devices
New - Added double tap on lock screen to sleep option

System UI
New - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen toggle
New - Show round corners

If you experience SMS app contacts not being recognized, install THIS zip (except POCOF1, HMote6Pro)

On Mix 3/Perseus, Messaging app crashes when text is entered in Search bar or SMS app. Also default editor in Gallery crashes when editing studio lighting pictures on the Mix 3.

this means that is the end of life for redmi 4 pro?
Yes
i can´t use any more week rom´s?
No, you can still use the current weekly ROM you are using right now but there will be no further weekly update for RedMi 4 Pro
should i use a stable then?
That's up to you, no one is forcing you to do anything
i can just flash like the weekly rom´s?
Yes

I respect your decision, but it is regrettable to leave us like that.
Xiaomi 4 LTE is a good smartphone and your decision leaves us dumped and without other options.
I encourage you to help all xiaomi terminals with android v.6 have a good stable rom, like yours, made by you, not forgetting redmi note 4 or 4x.

Thanks and a lot of encouragement.
Sorry, what? Mi 4 has been officially EOL for almost a year. What ROMs are you expecting for a device that doesn't receive any official ROMs?
As for the other 6.0 devices - it's sad, really, but we don't have whole weeks to make mods compatible with 6 Android versions.
We focus on the future. As for the past, people already got many ROM options.

Yes
No, you can still use the current weekly ROM you are using right now but there will be no further weekly update for RedMi 4 Pro
That's up to you, no one is forcing you to do anything
Yes

i now no one is forcing anything, the question is if is better...
i still have issues with the battery...

but thanks for the answers

Thanks for adding Google Lens in the camera app. This is a great update. One little problem that I notice so far is it takes two to three seconds for the home launcher to show up after every screen unlock, or maybe it only happens because I'm using third party launcher which is hyperion. But this is a great update so far. Just hoping ysl will get Pie update soon.

I installed this version from last stable ot Redmi note 5 AI. Everything works perfect but i have problem with my camera - very poor quality, lag in zoom and light... terrible pictures? It is normal? Any other with this problem? Solution? Thanks!

I installed the 9.1.17 version with clean install and the phone is perfectly, but still do not know how to make *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work. Anyone help me?

I need someone with Mix2S to confirm this:
All these games are incompatible, for some and for some are not.
I already investigated that elsewhere, and what I found is that is ROM problem.

Here is an incomplete list of the apps that I cannot install through play store
-NFS No Limits
-TWD Nomans land
-Modern Combat 5
-2020 My country
-Angry Birds Evolution
-Fifa 16 soccer
-Dungeon Hunter 5
-Fast & Furious 7
-Dead Space
-Minion paradise
-Kings road

Also fifa soccer is FC on eu roms

Hello. So I have to say that last weekend the weather app runs great. no idea what Xiaomi did, now the app works great. Thank you

Hello. So I have to say that last weekend the weather app runs great. no idea what Xiaomi did, now the app works great. Thank you

Yes weather app works fine without "network connection error". It's like xiaomi made some optimization on weather servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.