MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiv0rz

Members
Dec 14, 2018
Have anyone else problems with adaway with this version? I receive an copy error when try to apply host file

BishopLuc

Members
Jan 29, 2019
Using Pocophone, stuck at the part where you choose if you want to copy from an old Android, login, or copy data from an iPhone. When choosing log-in, it just cycles back to the page before that, if you choose to copy from an old Android, I tried to connect it to my S4 Mini and it gets interrupted in the middle of copying. I just wiped everything and trying to redownload the ROM to reflash using TWRP. Just in case it doesn't work, do you have any solutions?

Samoht78

Members
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, after updating my RN6PRO to 9.1.26 I have lost 4G Connection, only WiFi ist working!!!
I am really frustrated about this. Has anyone the same problem and can help me?

Reactions: Ryoma

djekan

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, after updating my RN6PRO to 9.1.26 I have lost 4G Connection, only WiFi ist working!!!
I am really frustrated about this. Has anyone the same problem and can help me?
Hi, here the same, in my home zone the GSM signal is very poor, and in this last release (9.1.24) in the same place I don't have any signal, just out of house I can catch signal.

Already chage to preferred network GSM (in home) but not result, with WiFi doesn't have any issues.

Thanks.

texonik

Members
May 18, 2017
I would like to flash this ROM on top of my Mi 8 that currently has the latest Global stable Android Pie ROM. How can I find out the Anti Roll Back index of this xiaomi.eu ROM? My Anti Roll Back index current value is "1". I've read guides that you have to compare the TWRP zip ROM that you want to flash to the equivalent version of the FASTBOOT flashable ROM that ends with tar.gz and extract and look in some file for the index number. How to check that for xiaomi.eu ROMs?

legionfx

Members
Jan 23, 2019
Hi, here the same, in my home zone the GSM signal is very poor, and in this last release (9.1.24) in the same place I don't have any signal, just out of house I can catch signal.

Already chage to preferred network GSM (in home) but not result, with WiFi doesn't have any issues.

Thanks.
Same issue it network signal on latest version.
At least 2 bars down from a full signal
Redmi note 6 pro. I live 100 meters from the antenna....

Status
Not open for further replies.