9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, after updating my RN6PRO to 9.1.26 I have lost 4G Connection, only WiFi ist working!!!
I am really frustrated about this. Has anyone the same problem and can help me?

Reactions: Ryoma
Hey, after updating my RN6PRO to 9.1.26 I have lost 4G Connection, only WiFi ist working!!!
You checked if your APN is not deleted...?

Hi, here the same, in my home zone the GSM signal is very poor, and in this last release (9.1.24) in the same place I don't have any signal, just out of house I can catch signal.

Already chage to preferred network GSM (in home) but not result, with WiFi doesn't have any issues.

Thanks.

I would like to flash this ROM on top of my Mi 8 that currently has the latest Global stable Android Pie ROM. How can I find out the Anti Roll Back index of this xiaomi.eu ROM? My Anti Roll Back index current value is "1". I've read guides that you have to compare the TWRP zip ROM that you want to flash to the equivalent version of the FASTBOOT flashable ROM that ends with tar.gz and extract and look in some file for the index number. How to check that for xiaomi.eu ROMs?

Hi, here the same, in my home zone the GSM signal is very poor, and in this last release (9.1.24) in the same place I don't have any signal, just out of house I can catch signal.

Already chage to preferred network GSM (in home) but not result, with WiFi doesn't have any issues.

Thanks.

Same issue it network signal on latest version.
At least 2 bars down from a full signal
Redmi note 6 pro. I live 100 meters from the antenna....

Thank you!
Screenshot_2019-02-02-15-43-09-537_com.android.settings.png

Tnx!
How to flash?
Clean or only dirty flash over last weekly Eu rom?

I Flashed the weekly rom week 2 week "Dirty" mode.
If you use magisk: before flash new rom remove magisk, becuse the flash
overwrite the boot partition.
This moment to create backup Data partition, if the next release not like.
But in the recovery mode after flash new rom (twrp) clear dalvik cache before reboot System.
After new system boot complete, apply current theme and font size again.
Install magisk, or modules if you need.
Interesting thing if you use igo_world/pal etc. the program work again
- No program reinstall, no data clear - move the map data ( /sdcard/iGO_Pal )
for example to computer and copy back again same place.

I use this method MiMix2S

Works all well on Mi8 Pro except that I lost the in display fingerprint function when display is off :(
Have to now switch on the display and can then use the fingerprint. Anyone else has this issue as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.