Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2018
Mobile data not working for me
[...]
UK - Mi Max 3
I guess there's nothing they can do on this very specific problem, unless you would provide a logcat file while enabling/disabling data on your Max 3.
I would suggest MatLog if you're rooted, otherwhise go for adb logcat via your USB cable

Hope you're going to sort it ;)

Jan 29, 2019
Mobile data not working for me. I did a clean flash and it recognises the network, full signal and everything like normal...all the APN settings are correct, I can even choose 2G / 3G / 4G etc... But with the data monitor in the status bar you can see it simply refuses to receive or send any data. Really weird bug never had this issue before.

What's really weird is it receives the Google Authentication (OTP) SMS so 2G must at least be working, and I can receive incoming and outgoing calls, just no mobile data, not a single bite even though it connects and authenticates successfully with my mobile providers 3G and 4G network.

UK - Mi Max 3

Hey, same here. Wich provider are you using (Maybe Hutchinson?)

Feb 16, 2017
Sure.

We're not responsible to anything that happens to your device or your data. You flash these ROMs on your own responsibility.
Whatever caused a factory reset on your specific device has nothing to do with us, we don't force reset the device.
Hi.

I have found a problem on quick search app (search bar is too high).

Device Mi 8, rom 8.1.24.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have installed last version (6.9.21) of quick search, and this problem is gone. Can you update the version inside rom?

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
I installed the ROM and flashed magisk and updated to the latest version of it and installed my modules which works fine but the root permissions aren't available even for root checker.
Tried to uninstall magisk, wipe dalvik and cache then reboot and reinstall magisk and the same problem persists.

Jul 18, 2016
9.1.26 redmi 6pro problem with the camera , cammera app dosnt record video
I already said this here but they requested a logcat to fix it.
I and other users just fixed it by installing stock china dev 9.1.26 on twrp, unlocking the bootloader once more, booting that china (it's working here), installing twrp again, flashing eu dev 9.1.26 again

Feb 8, 2016
It would be nice if you could fix the auto brightness Bug for mi8 (se) with next release. The brightness is constantly too dark in Auto Mode.
it is to be fixed at Xiaomi central.
You can't say "constantly" I would say "sometime". Today I didn't see it once... but it will come at night most of the time.
This effect is the due to the brightness slider that lost the consign and return to lowest position.
This has been improved since july because it was permanent at this time.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Cuz idk, I did but then I got error.

Then the tech guy wiped the data for me and then I lost the 90 ROM and had to did the 80.

now I'm downloading the 9.0. any thing that I should be aware of?
Theoretically changeover from 8.0 base to 9.0 works by simply installing via updater app but I prefer clean install in this case...

Also use pie compatible TWRP recovery. You can find official release by TeamWin

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Oct 16, 2016
Theoretically changeover from 8.0 base to 9.0 works by simply installing via updater app but I prefer clean install in this case...

Also use pie compatible TWRP recovery. You can find official release by TeamWin

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Now everything is fine. Cant wait to try mix 2s. Originally from Mix 2 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.