MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2015
guys with mi8 you noticed an excessive consumption of battery ?? I come from the global stable and today I arrived at 40% battery with 1 hour of screen without GPS or 4g! (today is a record but normally I do not do more than 2 hours)

With the global arrival at 40% after 3.30 hours !!

similar settings

Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! I have a question what is the difference between global and Chinese Rom ? And why they hadn't same custom rom with same features on global Rom ?
I know this Rom is dev for Xiaomi chinese want other langage but for Xiaomi global with global Rom can't have same features with root and mods.
And last the Google services are same on this Rom than global ? Thanks.

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone else got problems with the FaceUNLOCK on MI8 running 9.1.24 ? It barely recognizes me i have to hold the phone in a distance of about 20 cm to get it working.

Additional info:
Had the Global Stable Rom bevor that and there it worked just fine when i set region on India. (did this because otherwise there would have been no option for faceunlock) I could even unlock the phone in an angle where my face was just in the frame.
Btw it did not unlock with someone else's face.
No problem here. Working fast on my mi8

Jan 26, 2017
All works fine on the mi8pro and the mi5s. But on the mi8pro there are two issues:
-slowmo cam starts automatically in 960fps but won't film. Only for one second and then closes.
-if you want to simply edit a slowmo movieclip (shot on 240fps) you can't use 'effects'. Only on normal shot videoclips, but it's broken (effect won't show properly), also because you get the message to shoot it on 240fps for better results.

On the stable Xiaomi global rom it did worked. There was of course no 960fps setting but the other settings worked excellent if you wanted a simple edit (with pre installed effectfilters like 'epic')

Is this something for the bug session of the mi8pro?

Kind regards

Feb 16, 2017
We no longer support Mediatek devices.
There is an untranslated system part on gallery app, concerning studio illumination customization.

There is a chance to get a translation on next weekly version? This new apk named MiuiExtraPhoto, and the translation is already present on repo of my language.

Thanks.

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
There is an untranslated system part on gallery app, concerning studio illumination customization.

There is a chance to get a translation on next weekly version? This new apk named MiuiExtraPhoto, and the translation is already present on repo of my language.

Thanks.
Sure.

Such a garbage! Start the update as usual and lo and behold, my device will be updated to the new version and reset to factory settings !!! No prior notification or warning to secure your device. What did the developers think? Apparently not much!
We're not responsible to anything that happens to your device or your data. You flash these ROMs on your own responsibility.
Whatever caused a factory reset on your specific device has nothing to do with us, we don't force reset the device.

Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! I had just flash this Custom Rom on my mi 8 Global but I have a mistake with Gboard when I want use emoji the App stop ?

EDIT : Sorry just update Gboard.
Nooooo Why I stay to many time before flash it !!! I don't understand why Xiaomi don't choose this Rom for make Global ??? This Rom had all features that are not available on Global :) Exemple choose sound for App notifications and many other.
Just one question they had a mod on Xda name "Enable status bar notifications" can flash it on this Rom without root ? thank you

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019
Mobile data not working for me. I did a clean flash and it recognises the network, full signal and everything like normal...all the APN settings are correct, I can even choose 2G / 3G / 4G etc... But with the data monitor in the status bar you can see it simply refuses to receive or send any data. Really weird bug never had this issue before.

What's really weird is it receives the Google Authentication (OTP) SMS so 2G must at least be working, and I can receive incoming and outgoing calls, just no mobile data, not a single bite even though it connects and authenticates successfully with my mobile providers 3G and 4G network.

UK - Mi Max 3

Nov 24, 2018
Öncelikle elinize sağlık çok güzel işler yapıyorsunuz
Benim sorunum Bluetooth ile müzik dinlemek zor ekran kapanınca müzik sesi gelmiyor
Ve bazen çok nadir de olsa ekran kararıyor yada donuyor
Fakat genel anlamda çok iyi çalışıyor ve pili uzun süre dayanıyor çok memnunum
Screenshot_2019-02-11-00-02-03-368_com.android.settings.png

Status
Not open for further replies.